MLB playoffs suck

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Phillies NOT win it just because the fans around here are insufferable. Also, Bryce Harper is a D bag. Sadly though, I think they'll win the whole thing.

sutz

Reaction score
The 3 game WC series is far superior to the old one game playoff. No 162 game season should be decided by a one game playoff.

Dellbeam

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Phillies NOT win it just because the fans around here are insufferable. Also, Bryce Harper is a D bag. Sadly though, I think they'll win the whole thing.
At least that's a better option than to have the Astros win yet another World Series title.

Threedee

Reaction score
Semien and Seager putting on one of the worst performances by the top of the order that I've ever seen in Game 5.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Astros just keep proving you need to build a line up first to win in the post season. Ms will continue to ignore this cold hard fact

Crizilla

Reaction score
Ms win the division with Ketel Marte. Sucks not to have him at 2nd base. JP at short Marte at 2nd would have been so nice. Fek.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
You guys are missing out on some great championship series.

Vesuve

Reaction score
I’ve tuned out of MLB….did so about 2-3 weeks ago.

It’s NFL Time!

I agree with Cowherd: cut the MLB season to 120 games and have the playoffs and World Series wrapped just before the NFL and College football starts.

Threedee

Reaction score
I guess we don't have to worry about the Assholes gunning for J-Rod next year. All of Houston now hates Adolis Garcia with the fire of 1000 suns.

Crizilla

Reaction score
I’ve tuned out of MLB….did so about 2-3 weeks ago.

It’s NFL Time!

I agree with Cowherd: cut the MLB season to 120 games and have the playoffs and World Series wrapped just before the NFL and College football starts.
That would cut revenue big time . MLB would be really dumb to do that.
Just switch between channels. It's not that hard. Or have both on.

Latest posts