Minor SB observation

Raptor22

Reaction score
I was watching (again :) ) my DVD that I recorded of the Super Bowl and noticed something during the pre-game segment on FOX:

When the FOX crew did their picks for the game, Jimmy Johnson was the only one who picked against us and he was usually on 'our side' for most of the season (and arguably our biggest supporter of the crew). All the others, Rob Riggle, Howie Long, Michael Strahan and even TB picked Seahawks to win.

I'm not mad at Jimmy or anything, just a minor observation I had.

plyka

Reaction score
Raptor22":e2tspbsy said:
I was watching (again :) ) my DVD that I recorded of the Super Bowl and noticed something during the pre-game segment on FOX:

When the FOX crew did their picks for the game, Jimmy Johnson was the only one who picked against us and he was usually on 'our side' for most of the season (and arguably our biggest supporter of the crew). All the others, Rob Riggle, Howie Long, Michael Strahan and even TB picked Seahawks to win.

I'm not mad at Jimmy or anything, just a minor observation I had.

Jimmy is a great coach. Who knows why he made this pick, most likely he just made an off the cuff selection. We think of these guys as "analysts" but I would truth 90% of this board when it comes to analysis regarding the Hawks because this board watches each and every game.

All that said, the team this Hawks team most reminds me of is Jimmy's Cowboys in the early 1990's. Very similar. Great defense, special teams, running attack with a risk averse QB that doesn't throw for a million yards but is highly efficient and rarely turns the ball over. They of course had a better offensive line --in my opinion the best oline in the history of the NFL. This Hawks team has a better defense.