Message from my Cardinal co worker

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I would counter with... if the Seahawks are "not that good", that would make the Cardinals REAL shitty and in line for a Top 5 draft pick next year. Try to enjoy the rest of your season.

For a while, it was looking like the Cardinals could end up with the top two picks in next year's draft. Now, despite both the Cardinals and the Texans looking a lot better than expected, the Cardinals could still easily end up with two of the first ten picks, including pick #1.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
A lot of opposing fans sounded like this after they could have won if they could only score, right around 2011 2012

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Tell him the truth. The Cardinals stink so its hard to gauge how good Seattle is yet. We're all going to find out soon enough.

To your point, per DVOA, Seattle has played the easiest schedule to this point. And they have the 2nd hardest schedule in front of them.

We’re about learn a lot about this team in the coming weeks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bro sounds like your typical sour grapes fan after a loss to be honest.

Msfann

Reaction score
If the Seahawks played baseball they could have won the world series!
If the Seahawks had won every game in their history they would be better than everyone so everyone else sucks!
If the Seahawks had the best players of all time they would have won by 80.

But guess what? they didn't and this is reality and Seattle beat Arizona.

Even though I think these are dumb movies here's a quote from the fast and the furious "You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?"

sc85sis

Reaction score
This morning at work as soon as I clock in, I receive a Teams message from my co worker who happens to be a Cardinals fan and lives in Phoenix. The message reads:

"Good game I guess. If our offense could move the ball we would've won by 20. You're really not that good."

What do you folks think of this? Is he salty or is there some truth to what he's saying.

I simply replied with a wink and said "More Bobo."
Scoreboard