Mental make up of this team.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
The leaders of this team on offense concern me. Geno seems constantly focused on refs or his team mates yelling and scowling about this or that.

Not sure if he is blaming his team mates or what but he needs to focus on what's ahead not on what just happened.
He can do that on the sidelines or after the game. When your on the field you have to be preparing for the next play.
D.K. has to grow up. Enough already, keep your composure and let your play do the talking.
I'm sure it's been addressed but why hasn't it stopped?
Is he incapable of controlling himself? Is Pete unable to coach this out?
I think this is why Russ was a good fit for Carrol. Pete doesn't seem to be good with problems like this.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
The leaders of this team on offense concern me. Geno seems constantly focused on refs or his team mates yelling and scowling about this or that.

Not sure if he is blaming his team mates or what but he needs to focus on what's ahead not on what just happened.
He can do that on the sidelines or after the game. When your on the field you have to be preparing for the next play.
D.K. has to grow up. Enough already, keep your composure and let your play do the talking.
I'm sure it's been addressed but why hasn't it stopped?
Is he incapable of controlling himself? Is Pete unable to coach this out?
I think this is why Russ was a good fit for Carrol. Pete doesn't seem to be good with problems like this.
If Pete can handle the diva that was Wilson i think he can handle anything.

OP
OP
N

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I don't really want this to be another Russ thread. My question is about Pete. It's been happening week after week now.
Whether it's D.K. or Geno I'm concerned about what our leadership on this team looks like going forward.
Is Pete going to be able to get these guys on the right track?
I'm not so sure about that. Then you have to ask yourself what do they do going forward?
Do we move on or can we get these problems fixed?
I have completely changed my mind on whether or not Geno is a capable QB in this league but I'm very concerned about his leadership of the team moving forward.

djb28

Reaction score
The mantra of Pete letting players be themselves leads to how they act on the field. If I let my kids be themselves 100 percent I would be living in a pig hole. Pete needs to take better control of his house .

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
The mantra of Pete letting players be themselves leads to how they act on the field. If I let my kids be themselves 100 percent I would be living in a pig hole. Pete needs to take better control of his house .
You can let your child be themselves while still making them be responsible citizens.