Media ignoring Harvin's return

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Sitting here reading this thread and watching NFL network, they just mentioned PH and Baldwin as "Under the Radar players"

formido

Reaction score
NINEster":iaxt3jki said:
CHawkTailGator":iaxt3jki said:
Its funny. The reason the 49ers are so confident that they can go into Carolina and win is that Crabtree is back. Harvin >> Crabtree

Crabtree has better hands, runs better routes, can catch in traffic and makes plays downfield consistently.

Harvin is only better in space, and maybe better RAC although Crab is pretty nice in that regard himself.

Would be like comparing Sproles to Gore or Lynch and saying he's better because he's a lot more lethal in open field.

The current version of Crabtree can be shut down by a competent corner, like Peterson did in your last game against AZ.

You can't just put your best corner on Harvin and shut him down. He can line up anywhere, including the backfield, and he is equally dangerous going deep or catching it behind the line of scrimmage. With presnap movement, he puts enormous pressure on the entire defense to adjust and if they guess wrong, opens up opportunities for every other skill player on his side. Harvin looked the same as ever versus Minny. Harvin was an MVP candidate last year. Crabtree at the height of his powers was not.

TJH

Reaction score
This post is cringeworthy. I'll never understand why Seahawks fans are so insecure and attention hungry.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
5280Hawk":2lqx9aw0 said:
Sitting here reading this thread and watching NFL network, they just mentioned PH and Baldwin as "Under the Radar players"
Well for now they're right but the game needs to start for the backpedaling to begin.

formido

Reaction score
TJH":qx4ok22x said:
This post is cringeworthy. I'll never understand why Seahawks fans are so insecure and attention hungry.

This comment is cringeworthy. I'll never understand why people think anything separates fan bases other than the team they happen to root for.

TJH

Reaction score
formido":28pboo68 said:
TJH":28pboo68 said:

This comment is cringeworthy. I'll never understand why people think anything separates fan bases other than the team they happen to root for.

There is a huge difference between Seahawks fans and others. No other fanbase even comes close to being as whiny and desperate for affirmation.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
TJH":2l7zzkfj said:
formido":2l7zzkfj said:
TJH":2l7zzkfj said:

There is a huge difference between Seahawks fans and others. No other fanbase even comes close to being as whiny and desperate for affirmation.

This is not true. The Niners are far better whinners.

;)

mjwhitay

Reaction score
TJH":120920yr said:
formido":120920yr said:
TJH":120920yr said:

Riiiiiight. Post of the year!!!

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Living in Baltimore, I can confirm that the Baltimore fanbase is just as whiny and desperate for affirmation. With a diverse group of people, you get a diverse group of personalities. Some of these personalities have major flaws.

You'd likely find this across the league with the vast majority of teams.