Me3 says there’s a problem with the 3rd quarter

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Russ playing The Blame Game.

Comments underneath were priceless with one in particular being: "Maybe Russ should point to the guy in the mirror. 'Let Russ Look'.

keasley45

Reaction score
The problem the Broncos have this year is the same problem Seattle had for the 10 years he was here. The attached image of his pass distribution against LV could be a screen grab from any game during his tenure in Seattle. Everything he throws is outside. Defenders literally don't have to account for a third of the field because he won't go there.

The screen shot of the play has a receiver (two actually) running wide open - it's worse when you actually play the clip - and Russ throws the ball to the flat.

Looks like literally every game the dude played here.

So glad we don't have to deal with his play (ornlack thereof) anymore, or the constant back and forth about who's fault it was for the eventual perennial failure of our offense.

God Bless... PC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221124-223251_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221124-223251_Chrome.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20221124-223517_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221124-223517_Chrome.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 43

keasley45

Reaction score
Here's the Musk link...

And Hackett is going to lose his job over this clown.

Not saying Hackett is great, but he'd have them at at least .500 with a competent qb.

His plays aren't that bad. Situtaionally he's had some brainfarts, but if i were Nathaniel, I'd have a hard time not genuinely hating RW. His qb is ruining his career, and assuming little responsibility for the team's struggles.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Here's the Musk link...

Not saying Hackett is great, but he'd have them at at least .500 with a competent qb.

His plays aren't that bad. Situtaionally he's had some brainfarts, but if i were Nathaniel, I'd have a hard time not genuinely hating RW. His qb is ruining his career, and assuming little responsibility for the team's struggles.

If they averaged 18 points per game they'd be in first place

toffee

Reaction score
Here's the Musk link...

What really offended me was how Me3 turned against Pete, who has been his protector and took all the blames for him.

Last edited:

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
What really offended me was how Me3 turned against Pete, who has been his protector and took all the blame for him.
That actually made me question everything RW pretends to be. From his Children's hospital visits to every word that comes out of his mouth about preparation/team mates etc. I could obviously be wrong, but to back stab Carroll is a huge red flag and skid mark on his personality.

toffee

Reaction score
That actually made me question everything RW pretends to be. From his Children's hospital visits to every word that comes out of his mouth about preparation/team mates etc. I could obviously be wrong, but to back stab Carroll is a huge red flag and skid mark on his personality.
I think the two major complains from Me3 over those years were Russ not having enough decision making prowess on personnel matters, and offense didn't feature him enough for MVP consideration. Me3 felt like he should have as much influence on personnel as Tom Brady since they 'were' in the same category of A+ list QBs, which is a hahaha statement at this point; and the offense didn't feature him enough for MVP .... we also learned that won't work either.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I watched me3s conference on the Broncos web site.

Im sick of Russ being approached as a coach. He does not have the credibility to do so now.

toffee

Reaction score
I watched me3s conference on the Broncos web site.

Im sick of Russ being approached as a coach. He does not have the credibility to do so now.
Wilson even coached and called plays to show Schotty how it should have been done, and this was the game (https://www.google.com/search?q=201...-8#sie=m;/g/11h112r1xk;6;/m/059yj;tb2;fp;1;;;), guess who was coach Wilson's QB?

Last edited:

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Here's the Musk link...

On the play shown in that tweet, I saw three guys open (and another who got open toward the end), two of them downfield for what could have been really nice gains, and the underneath guys could at least have gotten a decent gain. The schemes are not the problem. Guys are getting open. The $40M-per-year QB just isn't seeing them.

IndyHawk

Reaction score

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Qtr. Billi has gone through so many HC's, I wonder how difficult it's going to be for Denver to hire a competant one after Hackett.

I don't know why a person would want to sacrifice their reputation and future for him. The pay may be great for a year or two, but Russ makes HC's look bad.

toffee

Reaction score
Me3 Thanksgiving, good looking family and certainly dressed for occasion. Quite sure she meant her fans have been amazing, his may not be so much.
"Denver's amazing," the singer-songwriter told Entertainment Tonight ahead of the CMT Artists of the Year awards last month.

"The fans have been amazing. The food is amazing. The way to my heart is good," she added about life in Colorado since Wilson was traded to the Broncos after 10 seasons with the Seattle Seahawks.

"I'm so happy. I love our home. My kids are happy in school. I love Denver — it's pretty amazing," she added to the outlet.