Me3 says there’s a problem with the 3rd quarter

Palmegranite

Reaction score
If you must:
I see some parallels between their respective careers. Did this board do a character assassination on SA back in the day?

After being passed over for a late-game rushing attempt during his team's victory over the Atlanta Falcons, Alexander accused his coach Mike Holmgren of "stabbing him in the back" by denying him an opportunity to win the rushing title."

keasley45

Reaction score
I see some parallels between their respective careers. Did this board do a character assassination on SA back in the day?

After being passed over for a late-game rushing attempt during his team's victory over the Atlanta Falcons, Alexander accused his coach Mike Holmgren of "stabbing him in the back" by denying him an opportunity to win the rushing title."

Russell Wilson assassinated his own character.

Being upset at your coach for not giving you the ball is the kind of thing you see diva players do across the league every year.

What Russ had done, firstly, is of his own doing and has been brewing well before he stepped into the league.

Alexander, for all the debate around how talented he was, ... his getting pissy was a blip in an otherwise solid record as a teammate and player.

Russell character led literally to the dismantling of one team and is contributing to the fracturing of a second.

How is that the same, or a product of forum slander?

toffee

Reaction score
Russell Wilson assassinated his own character.

Being upset at your coach for not giving you the ball is the kind of thing you see diva players do across the league every year.

What Russ had done, firstly, is of his own doing and has been brewing well before he stepped into the league.

Alexander, for all the debate around how talented he was, ... his getting pissy was a blip in an otherwise solid record as a teammate and player.

Russell character led literally to the dismantling of one team and is contributing to the fracturing of a second.

How is that the same, or a product of forum slander?
Couldn't say it any better, bravo.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Russell W did not assassinate his own character, but some on this board (some have even signed up on other team's boards I've heard) and have made it a full time job. (cough cough...get a life). And really, to what end I wonder?

Russell W simply found a job at a new employer. And here we are, deep into the umpteenth RW thread this week.

keasley45

Reaction score
Russell W did not assassinate his own character, but some on this board (some have even signed up on other team's boards I've heard) and have made it a full time job. (cough cough...get a life). And really, to what end I wonder?

Russell W simply found a job at a new employer. And here we are, deep into the umpteenth RW thread this week.

Right. Is that you, Russ?

balakoth

Reaction score

Honestly the moment you added the Walter Payton award.. just to extend the list of pedestrian awards.. I kinda tuned you out. Good luck in Denver though.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Some great takes on Me3, especially about what he's done to himself. Immediately following the trade with Denver, someone said "Russell Wilson could have ended his career in Seattle as Edgar Martinez. Instead, he leaves here as A-Rod." So accurate. Every month that passes it seems more and more information seeps out from people in and around the team that paints an ever growing ugly picture of who Russell really was and is. Deceitful, narcissistic, disingenuous, contrived, back stabbing, delusional and emotionally and psychologically fragile. I could sense that something was off the last several years but would have never guessed it was this bad. What's amazing to me is this is really just getting started, we're going to get to watch him implode for years to come. I have a feeling that when Russ retires someday, he'll be the A-Rod of football. Yeah, did some impressive things in his career, but nobody likes him and is effectively a pariah. Couldn't happen to a better guy.