Massive AWESOMENESS!!!

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I live a few minutes away from University of Phoenix Stadium (and that makes it suck so much that I do not have tickets to the game) and a few minutes ago, my 8 year old comes screaming downstairs that there is a giant "12" flag floating outside.

I grab my phone and run outside, and sure as heck, there it is..... being pulled by a helicopter.

Here's the pic!

(And I was impressed by the Goodyear Blimp flying over our house for the past few days. THIS is WAY cooler!!!)

10537112_10204709585273433_6374409567429531174_n.jpg

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
That's really cool! Even if you can't go to the game I hope you've gone out to soak up the atmosphere of it all. I have an aunt that lived in Glendale for many years - you can bet if she was still there I would be "visiting" this week.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Looks like the Pemco 12 flag. The numbers are filled with all of our pictures! I'm in the middle of the 1 somewhere with my girlfriend lol. It was supposed to be flown over Seattle yesterday but it got canceled due to fog.

pmedic920

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3rokt3c4 said:
Looks like the Pemco 12 flag. The numbers are filled with all of our pictures! I'm in the middle of the 1 somewhere with my girlfriend lol. It was supposed to be flown over Seattle yesterday but it got canceled due to fog.

Absolutely is the Pemco flag.
Hopefully y'all got you pix on it.
viewtopic.php?t=106632#p1552092

Steve2222

Reaction score
I saw the same flag from my hotel in Tucson. Not to mention tons of Seahawks billboards on the freeway. By the way, talk about Seattle weather here in Arizona.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Weather should feel like home. That's a good thing.
I'm thinking the stadium will sound like home too.
I'm getting stoked now.
Been kinda bla so far.

drdiags

Reaction score
Those shots of Chase Field are pretty cool. Hope the next generation of 12s are ready to carry the flag for the next couple of decades. I think most remember the stories coming out of Detroit because Seahawks fans hadn't established the strong road presence they have now.

I think we all know of the road warriors we have here. There are many here who have my respect and jealousy that I couldn't step up my road game. You all deserve a beer on me. Leif will be my proxy.

Beers on BFS. Go Hawks! Suck it iRo, Bears fan my butt ...

Chawks1

Reaction score
Image25,000 fans took over Chase Field. Paul Allen and Pete Carrol fired them up! 12's are unreal!!!!

OP
OP
SeaMeat

SeaMeat

Reaction score
Totally missed 12Fest. Work took over.

There are SO many Seahawks fans in AZ right now.

It's beautiful!!!!!!!

So Sick of all the red that usually covers the landscape here.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Who does this??? The Seahawks that's who! The team rented the stadium (about same size as Safeco Field) and thanked everyone for an hour and a half..... Paul Allen is the best!!! This is massive AWSOMENESS!!! Go 12s. Be LOUD!

Btw the Patriots fans had a rally...it was held at Toso's bar and I guess a couple hundred fans showed up. Adorable.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
I've gotta admit, part of me is enjoying the perverse pleasure of seeing our fanbase utterly taking over the city and stadium of our chief division rival for the season.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Someone posted that the ticket sales were 5 to 1 Hawks to Patriots fans.

I hope it's more than that, but 25,000 fans can make a ton of noise in that stadium. Even with the roof open, it'll be easier to get louder than NY.

Latest posts