Malik Willis

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
In last nights TNF game the Titans would rather start Joshua Dobbs who they just signed off of the Lions practice squad how disenchanted are the Titans with Willis? I have been comparing Anthony Richardson to Malik Willis as a raw QB with great physical skills but needing time to learn. When he was drafted I thought he was at least 2 years away from playing in the NFL

I know players are different but how will this effect how GMs feel about AR15

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
was never a Willis fan at all. He'll never be a starting QB

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
And how many Seahawks fans wanted them to draft him with the …#10 pick last year?! I mock those mock drafts!

OP
OP
Hawkinaz

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
And how many Seahawks fans wanted them to draft him with the …#10 pick last year?! I mock those mock drafts!
The entire sports media was pushing that Willis was a top 3 pick due to his upside. NFL GMs know better. I put Anthony Richardson and Levis in the same in the same group I would rather have less physical ability and more production and intelligence

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
This will be the 49ers situation if they insist on playing Lance.

Jac

Reaction score

I'm not sure any Seahawk fan wanted him. Like you said, it was a lazy mock draft thing...Seahawks need a QB, and here's a QB that can run around like Wilson. It was just ignorant and lazy writing.

Scout

Reaction score
Lance and Willis are very raw. I am not sure if either respective coaching staff have enough patience for either one. The 49ers and Titans are built to win now and not look into rebuilding.