Reaction score
Can anyone get me a copy of this?

Attachments

• CHEAT.jpg
    CHEAT.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 862

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
I can try but most stores will send those back if they dont sell by the end of the day...

furi0usbee

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":np3h72hh said:

Oh you don't want this one?

super-bowl-49-patriots.jpg

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Lol this furio0usbee guy must be a miserable human being. Hangs around these boards post super bowl looking for validation he's never going to get. Screw the NE cheaters.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":16s9inot said:
Lol this furio0usbee guy must be a miserable human being. Hangs around these boards post super bowl looking for validation he's never going to get. Screw the NE cheaters.

it's because all of NE knows we really won.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":qy94awqk said:
CodeWarrior":qy94awqk said:

it's because all of NE knows we really won.

Nope! We didn't win! We decided to pass.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
love the headline on the ny post and Brady's cheating smile...hey they got away with it and got a ring! give em credit!

Count em **** super bowls!

furi0usbee

Reaction score
LOL @ that! I actually like discussing football. But when someone will take a shot at my team, I'll shoot back. I've gone back and forth with a lot of great Seahawks fans on here. Of all the teams we play post-season, only Ravens fans were real jerks, almost fan for fan on their forum.

I don't come on the opposition forums to talk trash, I find that I can actually debate/get into discussions that are much deeper than my own home team forums.

You'll get over Patriots beating you. Next year, I may be in your boat, so I don't go around piling on the defeated. That game came down to really a few plays and as they call it "a game of inches." Often you don't get the two very best teams in the Super Bowl, as one conference loser may be better than the other conference winner. But I think this year the two best teams made it.

We both have something in common. Signing guys and keeping our teams together in the offseason is going to be huge.

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
furi0usbee":7ht57yj5 said:
ZorntoLargent":7ht57yj5 said:

Oh you don't want this one?

super-bowl-49-patriots.jpg
Yes, that one as well. I want to use it as toilet paper like I did all my Tom Brady football cards.

Latest posts