Lions or Hawks, which team will enjoy more success...

Scout

Reaction score
As a Bears fan, I am sorry to say I expect the Lions to win the North, even with their 4 players sanctioned last week for gambling.
Seahawks are more likely to get to playoffs as wildcard than divisional champ….just being honest about both my teams.

Interesting because I think the Vikings have a better shot of winning the division than the Lions and I wouldn't count out the Bears or Packers.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Interesting because I think the Vikings have a better shot of winning the division than the Lions and I wouldn't count out the Bears or Packers.
Lions are clear favorites in Las Vegas betting odds. That might change after the draft. As of now, though, the Lions scare me much more than the Vikes.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Lions just 3 lost players and numerous staff to gambling.

Ans: our team.

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I'm voting the lions because I believe the ascendancy of the Bears is fool's gold, the Packers will be mediocre without Rodgers and the Vikings are not going to win a billion 1 score games again. Lions take that division, even with suspensions.

Whereas in our division, the Cardinals are trash. But the Rams, last I checked, still had Stafford, Krupp, Donald on the roster and McVay coaching. And the Niners are just behind the Eagles in team talent. I think we are in tough to place second and try to eke a WC.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I'm voting the lions because I believe the ascendancy of the Bears is fool's gold, the Packers will be mediocre without Rodgers and the Vikings are not going to win a billion 1 score games again. Lions take that division, even with suspensions.

Whereas in our division, the Cardinals are trash. But the Rams, last I checked, still had Stafford, Krupp, Donald on the roster and McVay coaching. And the Niners are just behind the Eagles in team talent. I think we are in tough to place second and try to eke a WC.
Awful take on the state of the nfc west. The 69ers are like one injury away from going 5-12, the Rams and Cards are both ass and in major overhaul mode guy. Pay attention. Hawks are winning the division this year. I guarantee it

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Lions just 3 lost players and numerous staff to gambling.

Ans: our team.
^^Yes This^^
Actually though, I don't really give a sh*T about other teams up's or down's, I just CARE about my >SEAHAWKS<!!

hieroglyphics

Reaction score

Packers have one of the most talented young teams in the league. They're stocked with 1st & 2nd round talent on both sides of the ball. If any team were to ascend in that division it would be the Packers, they could even win more due to Rodgers leaving, since they can lean a lot more into being a run first, tough defense type of team.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
So we drafted a CB Witherspoon and a WR JSN, the Lions draft LB Jack Campbell, and RB Gibbs. Which team has gotten better?

Kinger95

Reaction score
The lions picked two guys that easily were picked 15 spots too early that they probably could have had at 30 and 35