Last Night I Had a Dream

W

Welshers

I just wanted to let everyone know I had a dream last night. I'm kind of a big deal here so I know it's important to everyone for me to keep you guys updated.

Anyway in my dream Lock beats Geno for the starting QB job. By a big margin, it's not even close. I know we're interested in Jimmy right now but it might not work out because the 49ers don't want to give him up.

My dreams often come true and I'd say it was a vision of the future. Lock will be QB week 1, I'm calling it now.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
So now we know that Smith is for sure the starter?

Get over yourself my friend, it’s far too early to predict diddly and lately your track record has taken a major hit.

Of course you could be right, but until we see how the team come together there are few absolutes. However, you do have your sources :)rolleyes:).

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Great post Welshers. I like it. Not sure I can agree with it, but I like it. One reason I like it is because you sited a dream as your inspiration. But I'd still feel better if your sources had some input before you "call it", what with anonymous sources being so dependably accurate and all.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'll be shocked if Lock isn't the starter. They know what they have in Geno and his upside is severely limited so why not throw Lock out there and see if he can capitalize on his talent? If Geno is the starter it means Pete's plan hasn't panned out imo.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Lock will be QB week 1, I'm calling it now.

Yah?

I'm curious about Lock, but that's about where the excitement ends for me. I don't think either QB is capable of leading this very young team anywhere but a lottery draft pick.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Sorry Welshers, I know how powerful them there dreams can be, BUT let's be serious man, I need more confirmation, a more scientific approach if you will, so let's all just take a wait and see on what my Ouija Board AND Todd's dusty, trusty 8 Ball reveals about who the starter is going to be.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Great post Welshers. I like it. Not sure I can agree with it, but I like it. One reason I like it is because you sited a dream as your inspiration. But I'd still feel better if your sources had some input before you "call it", what with anonymous sources being so dependably accurate and all.
His anonymous sources are his dreams as well. He just slipped up and named his source this time.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

So now we know that Smith is for sure the starter?

Get over yourself my friend, it’s far too early to predict diddly and lately your track record has taken a major hit.

Of course you could be right, but until we see how the team come together there are few absolutes. However, you do have your sources :)rolleyes:).
People within the organization say there will be a legitimate competition for who will be QB week 1. By default it's Geno and Lock will have to win the job. But my dream gave me great confidence Lock is going to win the battle. I would still prefer Jimmy or Sam but the organization is reluctant to give too much up for them.

It'll be Lock week 1. That's a Welshers guarantee.

fullquartpress

Reaction score
II had a dream last night.
Welshers, if your dream becomes reasonably true, and if Lock survives the season uninjured, and if he shows improvement, how much will Lock's agent be asking for Lock's 2nd contract?

Last edited:

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Is either QB good enough to hold the job for a full season? Odds are we see both for significant games due to play or injury.

Rainger

Reaction score
I didn't have to have a dream to know (pretty sure 80%) that Lock will be the starter.

So tell me something I can't already figure out for my self.

Also I am glad to see you took my advice and changed your avatar.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I didn't have to have a dream to know (pretty sure 80%) that Lock will be the starter.

So tell me something I can't already figure out for my self.

Also I am glad to see you took my advice and changed your avatar.
Yep, IF Smith (like a waning Wilson) can't make a go of it, maybe Lock can.
I don't expect that Drew Lock will get us to where we need to be, but he's a step in the right direction, at least until we find the NEXT Seahawks Franchise Quarterback.
Two things I won't be doing, and that's 'Depressing' nor Sniveling over this MUCH NEEDED CHANGE.

Rainger

Reaction score
I had a dream we traded away our franchise top 10 QB and now have no answers at the position.

Oh wait...
I had a dream that Jerhawk had a transformation and just once saw the Hawks in a positive light, was happy for the future and wasn't a negative nellie about everything they do, while living in his/her/she/it's past alternate reality.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I'll be shocked if Lock isn't the starter. They know what they have in Geno and his upside is severely limited so why not throw Lock out there and see if he can capitalize on his talent? If Geno is the starter it means Pete's plan hasn't panned out imo.
If Geno is the starter it'll be because he knows the offense better and has the respect of the team, and Lock isn't quite ready yet. He's still a bit of a project with a lot of potential upside - but I won't be disappointed if he doesn't start right away. He needs to work on some things.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
If anyone had a dream that Drew Lock would be the starter before Wilson was traded, it would be considered a nightmare. Here we are months later and the nightmare of no franchise caliber QB is firmly a reality.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I had a dream that Jerhawk had a transformation and just once saw the Hawks in a positive light, was happy for the future and wasn't a negative nellie about everything they do, while living in his/her/she/it's past alternate reality.
I comment how I see it. Sometimes positive, sometimes negative.

And I'm a dude. Most of the time