Kraken @ Vegas

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hope they score a ton of goals tonight, they just made a victory that much tougher by starting the human puck Matador Gru.

Hoping he proves me wrong.

Rainger

Reaction score
How do you guys watch in Seattle? Is every game broadcast?

I have to VPN and pretend I am in South Korea then use nhltv to watch the games.

The NHL has barred Australia from watching the games unless you go though Foxtel. Yhey then only show 1 or 2 games a week and only what they want to show. No Kraken

Last edited:

Rainger

Reaction score
Wow all seattle teams got fun to watch once ME3 left
Mariner's had a better year, Hawks having a better year and Kraken a better year. Who would thought 1 guy kept 3 teams down. LOL

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Gru the human puck matador coughs up a 2 goal lead in no time. Everyone saw that coming.

Threedee

Reaction score
How do you guys watch in Seattle? Is every game broadcast?

I have to VPN and pretend I am in South Korea then use nhltv to watch the games.

The NHL has barred Australia from watching the games unless you go though Foxtel. Yhey then only show 1 or 2 games a week and only what they want to show. No Kraken
Root Sports is the local cable station that covers them and the Mariners.

Rainger

Reaction score
Well I have to set my laptop through a vpn to south Korea, then I need to screen share my laptop to my 85 inch 4k TV. Then I need ro delete cookies each session and sign into nhltv with brave browser then and only then can I watch on my TV. These leagues are in bed with broadcasting to prevent watching.