Kraken @ Vegas

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
That was a great 3rd period. VGK had so much trouble getting in position to pull the goalie. Incredible defense by the Kraken.

Rainger

Reaction score
Man this team is in second place in a good division in only their 2nd year. That is NOT done over the years of expansion teams.

Don't include Vegas first year that was an outlier.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
Grubauer had a solid game tonight. Hopefully he's back to the guy wr thought we were getting. It would be great to have a pair of solid goaltenders.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
How do you guys watch in Seattle? Is every game broadcast?

I have to VPN and pretend I am in South Korea then use nhltv to watch the games.

The NHL has barred Australia from watching the games unless you go though Foxtel. Yhey then only show 1 or 2 games a week and only what they want to show. No Kraken

Unfortunately Root is only available if you subscribe to an expensive cable package or an expensive streaming service like Fubo. Personally, I have a free, non leagal method for watching the games.

Rainger

Reaction score
3rd place in the entire conference OMG!!!

Yet they still give the Kraken the lowest % of reaching the post season. Do they know something we don't???

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Grubauer had a solid game tonight. Hopefully he's back to the guy wr thought we were getting. It would be great to have a pair of solid goaltenders.
After the 2 goals he gave up, he played outstanding. Great to see. More please! He made me eat crow tonight.