Kraken 2022-2023 Season

Ruminator

Reaction score
Hard to believe Kraken will soon be starting their second season! And what a way to start off! Center Shane Wright, a legitimate scoring threat who many predicted would get picked #1 overall, fell to us at pick number four! Nice!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yes with the addition of Wright to go with Beniers for the next 10 years is cool. The Kraken have a ton of draft capital for the next 3 years, so expect some of that to be traded for good players. It’s looking up for our NHL team.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Another win 4-0. The scoring lines look to be gelling nicely, and the goaltending and defense looks to have improved. But yes it’s the preseason.

OP
OP
Ruminator

Ruminator

Reaction score
Season opener tonight for Seattle! Ducks lost a lot of games last year, but they took 2 out of 3 from us. I understand they had a boatload of picks in the draft earlier in the year, so similar to the Kraken, they're probably looking forward to seeing what their new pieces can do. Could be a battle.

Rainger

Reaction score
Season opener tonight for Seattle! Ducks lost a lot of games last year, but they took 2 out of 3 from us. I understand they had a boatload of picks in the draft earlier in the year, so similar to the Kraken, they're probably looking forward to seeing what their new pieces can do. Could be a battle.
Kraken so far look way better than Ducks. 2nd Intermission. Skating faster, better puck skills, more play. Really should be 5 1 right now not 3 2

Msfann

Reaction score
It was like watching the Seahawks, all O and no D.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Grub is flat out horrible. Was told by a few the new goalie coach would make a difference, not true judging by this one game. Grub looked worse than last year and he was bad last year.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Grubauer sucks ass. Until they find someone else this team is just wasting talent everywhere else. Dude took only 26 shots and Anaheim scored 4 (5 OT) meanwhile Anaheim’s goalie.. took a beating (47) only gave up 4.. well better than Grubauer and stayed composed ..

Also WHY the f*** does Grubauer play so far out of the goal.. holy crap that’s annoying.

Until Grubauer is gone this teams gunna keep shitting the bed. He’s just trash and I don’t see why he was kept.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Out shoot them 2 to 1 out skate them and it goes to 4 4 OT such bullshit.
Typical Grubauer shit. This loss is on his Shitastic goalie abilities that are non existent.

Rainger

Reaction score
Typical Grubauer shit. This loss is on his Shitastic goalie abilities that are non existent.
I am a Jinx to this team like I have been to the Mariners since 1977.

Probably going to cancel my NHL tv subscription. I cant watch and go through this at my age. Not for 80 games.

Holy Fck how do you lose that game??? Most shots on goal in history of team, first time ever 3 out of 4 maybe at end 5 power plays, a break away in OT their goalie stops it and they score 5 seconds later.

Man I am so bummed out, couple this with that horrendous Mariners loss and I want to stop watching these teams.

Rainger

Reaction score
I am Fcked, they will not refund my subscription fees since it is more than 5 days since i signed up. So out 175$. Worse they fcked Australia over and forced users in Australia to sign up to espn and only watch what espn feeds through Foxtell which is only one national game a week,

so I had to use a vpn to pretend I was in England to watch the games. All commercial time is now blacked out and they come back to the game late after someone has already scored.

Fck me I think I will go into my gun closet tonight. Fck Fck.