KEEPING IT FRESH KAEPERNICK STYLE

heyu123

Reaction score
So kaepernicks shoe collection is now a thread worthy topic around here?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
This by itself would mean nothing but with all the other things leading up to it you can't help but add it to the list.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":37jmrz7z said:
drdiags":37jmrz7z said:
I just hope this focus on the 9ers is worth it once the season starts. It would blow chunks if the Rams ran away with the division. Maybe there is some dirt out there on Bradford?

Just messing around, we all know this isn't a possibility, right? ... Bueller? ...
Please be careful about what you wish for. I already think it's not ridiculous to see them take second place behind us if things fall right for them because to me the 49ers stayed at the same level while the rest of the division improved.

I don't even believe they stayed the same. I know they like to say Goldson is no loss but that is because he is gone, when he was still here the tone was way different. http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/1 ... t-nfl/Here is a conversation that starts before he was a FA and goes into his FA . The opinion devolves as they realize more and more he won't be back but during his final season they weren't saying the things they say now to justify his loss.

They are returning one guy at TE that has caught a pass from Kaep to start the season and zero receivers. They are once again hoping that someone steps up just like they have been the last few years with no success and Boldin is in no way shape or form a suitable replacement for Crabtree.

The D-line is relying on rookies to be an improvement over last years depth which is highly unlikely in their first year and a rookie FS to replace an allpro. They are also taking wild risks on poor character/repeat offenders that you would never do unless you are desperate.

Gore just turned 30 and Justin Smith turned 34. How realistic is it to expect both to stay healthy and as productive as they have been in recent years.

I don't see a single sure upgrade on the team and way to many obvious question marks. Teams with a good defensive plan will take away their running game and contain Kaep and if that happens he will be forced to rely on a subpar receiver corp.

Even if the defense starts off the season healthy and playing well if the rookies don't deliver, Harbaugh will play his starters 90+% of the time again and by seasons end even if still healthy they will be pretty worn down.

The Rams lost Amendola which hurts but he was rarely healthy anyway and the Rams played the Niners to a tie without him. They also let Jackson go and that is the real question mark but Fisher has always found a way to have a productive running game so it may not even be noticed. They signed Long to shore up the O-line and give Bradford some breathing room and also signed Cook who is still very good. Drafting Austin and Bailey together was very smart IMO. They have played together for several years and have proven to work well together.

The Rams have the defense to shut down the Niners running game and contain Gore and now with Cook, Austin and Bailey they may have the offense to move the ball on them too. I believe the Rams will sweep the Niners and I'm not kidding. I think it is obvious they would have swept them last year if Amendola played in both games.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
-The Glove-":o2a5263y said:
SoHo9erFan":o2a5263y said:
Good article. Makes me like him and understand him a little bit better.

I just wish this infatuation with all things Kap and 9ers would stop on this forum. There's more Kap threads then RW threads, it seems.

No Shit! Glad one of you guys noticed it, if one of us brought it up we would just get slammed for it. Cant wait for the season to start so atleast when we are talking about players it has to do with their playing not their personal lives.

drdiags

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":35jh19wm said:
No Shit! Glad one of you guys noticed it, if one of us brought it up we would just get slammed for it. Cant wait for the season to start so atleast when we are talking about players it has to do with their playing not their personal lives.

He isn't the only one who has noticed that some of our guys are anal about this stuff. But they find it interesting or something, so threads are created and folks get a chance to make their digs. Kaep has gotten more love/hate on this board than any player since I came here in '04. Maybe some Rams back in Martz's days.

I know Little was not a favorite because of his death-related drunk driving. Plus Martz was a good target. But no one has generated more rival traffic than the current starting QB for the team from the Bay.

Latest posts