KEEPING IT FRESH KAEPERNICK STYLE

dbmack

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3kcgy5yk said:
SoHo9erFan":3kcgy5yk said:

That was a great article. Nice that a journalist decided to write something that helps non Niner fans to understand him a little better, instead of following suit in writing articles that are utter garbage and belong in the Enquirer.
If they bother to read it.

NinerLifer

Reaction score

-The Glove-

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1s1eu8sh said:
dbmack":1s1eu8sh said:
NinerLifer":1s1eu8sh said:
SoHo9erFan said:

That was a great article. Nice that a journalist decided to write something that helps non Niner fans to understand him a little better, instead of following suit in writing articles that are utter garbage and belong in the Enquirer.

True
Get lost, dude. Take your circle-jerking to your own forum.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
dbmack":re34724s said:
NinerLifer":re34724s said:
SoHo9erFan":re34724s said:

Y'all do know Petey King was deriding CK as a tatooed punk early last year, right? And now he's writing a puff piece as is his M.O.

SE174

Reaction score

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Peter King is a celebrity fluffer. I cringe when he interviews Wilson, King is just that ass kissingly slurpy.

Didn't change my mind one little bit about Kaepernick. His tats are the last thing about him that is douchey.

And I call bullshit on the article title. Kaepernick clearly cares what people think. He just cares what he thinks a lot more.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I kind of liked Kaepernick in this video. So he's into shoes? So what? Didn't seem douchey or anything with it.

hawker84

Reaction score

drdiags

Reaction score
I just hope this focus on the 9ers is worth it once the season starts. It would blow chunks if the Rams ran away with the division. Maybe there is some dirt out there on Bradford?

Just messing around, we all know this isn't a possibility, right? ... Bueller? ...

Giedi

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":31ij73l0 said:
Marvin49":31ij73l0 said:
lol. OK. I'll try not to agree with him next time. SMDH.

Just hold back the urge to click submit and everything will be just fine.
I bet the 2nd week of the regular season there's going to be a ton of these articles on both QB's. Personally, I'd be more interested in reading about Russell and finding out more how he ticks.

hawker84

Reaction score
I bet the 2nd week of the regular season there's going to be a ton of these articles on both QB's. Personally, I'd be more interested in reading about Russell and finding out more how he ticks.

Lithium Ion Batteries.. He's a robot don't choo know.

dbmack

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":qzego10m said:
I kind of liked Kaepernick in this video. So he's into shoes? So what? Didn't seem douchey or anything with it.
Cliff Avril is also into shoes. He has tweeted pictures of some of his collection.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
drdiags":hknh7gvj said:
I just hope this focus on the 9ers is worth it once the season starts. It would blow chunks if the Rams ran away with the division. Maybe there is some dirt out there on Bradford?

Just messing around, we all know this isn't a possibility, right? ... Bueller? ...
Please be careful about what you wish for. I already think it's not ridiculous to see them take second place behind us if things fall right for them because to me the 49ers stayed at the same level while the rest of the division improved.