Just got back from the vmac

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, there's some emotionsauce there for sure. (Did I use the term right?)

purpleworld

Reaction score
Real happy to hear this....the team gave everything they had and i am so proud of this team and what they accomplished this year....no one, and i mean NO ONE expected them to do what they did this year considering a tough schedule and a rookie qb et al.....and to think, we had a chance to win EVERY game this year......unbelievable! I've got most of the games on the dvr and will enjoy the 'off season' reliving a great year....thank you Seahawks! Can't wait until next season....

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
there was a post yesterday about some people being the real 12s...

the people who cheered our heroes are the REAL 12s

Emotional Vid for Sure...Shoutout from NJ to all of you!

Damn I cant wait for next season. Wearing my colors today BECAUSE I LOVE THIS TEAM

hawker84

Reaction score
very cool to see the vid, and read tweets, not a twitter guy myself... just so proud to be a part of this whole thing , i was a 12 before there was the 12th man , and to see what it has grown into especially since 05 is truly special... glad to be a part of it.

seadoc

Reaction score
Awesome. I really loved seeing Bobby at the end of the VMAC video waving. He took the loss really really hard in his postgame interview on the radio. Seems like he came around

Sign37now

Reaction score
purpleworld":g8wk6k5v said:
Real happy to hear this....the team gave everything they had and i am so proud of this team and what they accomplished this year....no one, and i mean NO ONE expected them to do what they did this year considering a tough schedule and a rookie qb et al.....and to think, we had a chance to win EVERY game this year......unbelievable! I've got most of the games on the dvr and will enjoy the 'off season' reliving a great year....thank you Seahawks! Can't wait until next season....

If I didn't have Dish Network I'd have the whole great run in the 2nd half of the season saved too. Eff you, greedy Fox bastards!

That was an awesome showing by the fans. Love it and love this team. But I'm just so damn sad it's over. What a hellava ride! I am convinced had we completed that comeback yesterday,we would have won it all. I slept like shit last night cuz I couldn't shake the Seahawk dreams all night. Crazy how a dumb game can effect us like that....

Is it August yet?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SPOHAWK":1mpe5fqf said:
Two words for next yeras playoffs....HOME GAME!

That was pretty much Carroll's sentiment after all the dust settled yesterday. He said something to the effect of "we want these games at home, that's what we're going to work focus on next year."

Which is ironic, because if he would have trusted RW more during the first 6-7 games, we would have won 1-2 more games, which would have given us the #1 seed........and thus home games.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Next years home opener might be the loudest ever.

This team knows it has a legion of die hard fans behind them, no doubt in my mind they're out for blood now.

Wublaze

Reaction score
kudos to all that went, if i lived there i would have been there. way to represent fellow 12s

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Yep not gonna lie i had to hold back the tears after the loss yesterday and seeing that video really brought it out. Really wish i could be stationed in Washington so i could be there to see them come back as well. Never been prouder of this team they worked, fought, and scrapped for everything they got. Love these guys and all you fellow 12s. Special times are ahead.