John63 / DeanDC getting shut down

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starbroncs just can't seem to sustain any drives with rw. The team looks like it's trying to keep the game close and get lucky with some crazy catches rather than go out and execute a real nfl offense.

Even the crazy td/int ratio didn't impress me. Throughout these wins he just doesn't look very good. Every 5-10 yard completion feels like a miracle.

Describes the post LOB years to a T.

Oh wait, that's describing the Broncos.

Crazy how the Russ groupies think he was even close to getting MVP votes this season. Lol 😂 😂😂

Last edited:

James in PA

Reaction score
“You hate losing, you know, I think more than else as a competitor and everything else you always want to win,” Wilson said after the game. “You need to go out there to go out there and play to win. And you’re battling each play. That was a that was a great game, back and forth. We felt like we were coming out on top, and I think that more than anything else, I got to play cleaner. We all got to we all got to be better, but I got to play cleaner."

😂 Same old me3.

renofox

Reaction score
Gotta love john63/deandc.

...but for those of us who understand football and can think with an open mind should get this.

He is just so much smarter than everyone else. Why don't all those idiots just agree with him? Are they so stupid they can't recognize his genius?

The mods weren't buying it. They locked the thread and let him know why.

Want to have a decent conversation? Leaving out the not so subtle insults would be a good start.

I feel so sorry for the guy. He's tried blessing the complete idiots on 2 boards with his genius. We're all just to stupid to understand his superior intellect and the greatness of his idol RW.

Is he actually RW? Or just a paid shill?

Weadoption

Reaction score
Mr Unlimited had some of you sweatin that last drive.
I can’t go against the man, he beat us too many times and never got hurt.
he was Niner kryptonite for a decade.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Mr Unlimited had some of you sweatin that last drive.
I can’t go against the man, he beat us too many times and never got hurt.
he was Niner kryptonite for a decade.
No doubt. 17-4 vs. the Niners as the Hawks QB. Something that gets glossed over. My co-worker is a huge Niner fan, he immediately told me "I'm so glad the midget is gone, now we can finally beat you guys"
He wasn't wrong :ROFLMAO:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Describes the post LOB years to a T.

Oh wait, that's describing the Broncos.

Crazy how the Russ groupies think he was even close to getting MVP votes this season. Lol 😂 😂😂
Who said he was going to get MVP votes this year? That's just plain silly. He's playing better, obviously. But MVP?

Come on........

nanomoz

Reaction score
Fair criticisms of Russ. It's hard to watch sometimes.

But . . . he also probably extended Pete's coaching career 8 years. Pete himself acknowledged he owed the length of his tenure to Russ.

Pete's NFL coaching record is well under .500 without Russ. I want to say 12-15 games under .500. And it's a pretty good sample size.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Fair criticisms of Russ. It's hard to watch sometimes.

But . . . he also probably extended Pete's coaching career 8 years. Pete himself acknowledged he owed the length of his tenure to Russ.

Pete's NFL coaching record is well under .500 without Russ. I want to say 12-15 games under .500. And it's a pretty good sample size.
Gotta love john63/deandc.

He is just so much smarter than everyone else. Why don't all those idiots just agree with him? Are they so stupid they can't recognize his genius?

The mods weren't buying it. They locked the thread and let him know why.

I feel so sorry for the guy. He's tried blessing the complete idiots on 2 boards with his genius. We're all just to stupid to understand his superior intellect and the greatness of his idol RW.

Is he actually RW? Or just a paid shill?
I thought it was fascinating the Broncos board mods shut down the thread when John63 attempted to aggrandize himself and subtly insulted anyone who doesn't immediately recognize and worship his indisputable brilliance. Would our mod team here have locked the thread for such an offense?

Here on .NET, John's petty little insults and self-aggrandizing flew under my radar a bit, dismissed it as just John being John, plus I didn't really take him seriously after a while, kind of the board buffoon, comic relief who took himself so seriously and couldn't understand why most other people didn't. We could pretty much "choose to play" along with John's games, or not.

I'm perfectly good with the "lighter" moderation here, plus there's always the "ignore" button, a great self-serve moderation feature. I think I've used it about 3 times in the 10 years here, and only have "one" active ignore at this time. I'd guess that "heavier" proactive moderation would add more workload to the mods, and anyway, there's the "Report" button.

I'm probably breaking some rule by discussing moderation practices here, so I'll stop there. It was interesting to see the Broncos board approach to this type of issue. Absolutely entertaining to see John63 get shut down. It's probably harder for Broncos fans to have a sense of humor to tolerate John63 after last year's 5-12 season.