John63/dean is back on Broncos forum

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I've replied to Deanc or whatever his handle is. I said " Hey John63, what's up? We've missed you on .net. Good to see you're alive and still working hard for team3"

He didn't respond
I regularly respond to his posts. I try to illustrate how absurd his posts are without being too obnoxious about it, because then other Broncos fans join in.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I regularly respond to his posts. I try to illustrate how absurd his posts are without being too obnoxious about it, because then other Broncos fans join in.
I see you in there. There are a couple FieldGulls posters on the Denver version of that site that have 'crossed' over. It's such an odd and interesting social experiment to see people sucked in so deep to a player's persona. Its endlessly entertaining

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I'm actually pretty impressed at how well you've been received. You're tapping into their shared anger.

Johnny boy getting run off of two forums (not by other posters, by his own messiah QB!) is pure gold.

Lagartixa

Reaction score

I've noticed you over there. Nice of you to use the same handle, unlike the individual who goes by @John63 here and Deandc over on his favorite team's fan boards.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Is there anything biblical to the name John63? Cause if so, it might really actually be Heaps.
I dont think so tbh. In Deandc's profile it shows a birthdate with a year of 1963, i don't know how "true" that is but thats all I can gather from it. However you point is also very valid.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
FWIW, John 6:3 would be near the start of the parable of the loaves and fishes. It goes

And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't even think it was John but the one comment there complaining about the "20 yard passes" called on third and short is hilarious. Do people like that actually think that a play is called telling the QB to throw to 1 guy vs making his reads and going to open guy?
If there's a problem of throwing those lower percentage passes on third and short, someone needs to tell them that's not the play calling.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I don't even think it was John but the one comment there complaining about the "20 yard passes" called on third and short is hilarious. Do people like that actually think that a play is called telling the QB to throw to 1 guy vs making his reads and going to open guy?
If there's a problem of throwing those lower percentage passes on third and short, someone needs to tell them that's not the play calling.

There was somebody here on .NET arguing that when Broncos fans were counting down the final five seconds of the play clock, that was directed at Hackett, not at Saint Russell the Blameless. Never mind that the communication between the sideline and the QB is cut off either when the ball is snapped, or when there are 15 seconds left on the play clock, whichever comes first, so the coach would never have direct communication with the QB in the final five seconds of the play clock, so there's nothing the coach could do in the final five seconds, other than calling a time out. It's the QB who has to get that play off in time.

toffee

Reaction score
Jake Heaps clearly.

let's see:

Jake : A medieval form of Jack, which was originally a pet form of John, via the nickname Jankin, but now a name in its own right. John is originally from the Hebrew name Yochanan meaning "God is gracious". Also sometimes used as a short form of Jacob.

63 : Jake Heap's twitter name is @jtheaps9, 6+3=9