Jersey sales

Mase

Reaction score
-- Interesting breakdown of the Top 50 NFL Jersey sales. From 3/1/23 to 2/29/24.

Four of the top 50 jerseys were drafted by the Seahawks.
# 24 DK Metcalf (Seahawks)
# 35 Bobby Wagner (Seahawks)
# 42 Russell Wilson (Broncos)
# 49 Tyler Lockett (Seahawks)

-- Only 7 of the 50 are defensive players. I would suggest a strong QB bias as Kenny Pickett and Mac Jones are on there and 34 and 50.

-- Need a jersey for our next QB. ALLen PROctor Quinten Ballard.

Mase

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Good on Bobby.

Now if only he had tied some of his bonus money to jersey sales..

Rat

Reaction score
I don't live near Washington, but it just occured to me that I don't believe I've seen a single person wearing a jersey of any of our current players. You'd think KW3 would be popular here.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
According to Fanatics, the best selling Seahawks jerseys, after Metcalf and Lockett, are: Witherspoon, 12, Smith-Njigba, and Walker.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Speaking of KW3, I gotta take a second to rep this dude. I really think he's a special runner, and I think he can excel in a better scheme. If he doesn't, fine, I was wrong, but go ahead and screen shot this post as somebody who thinks he will be the best running back we've had since Lynch.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Speaking of KW3, I gotta take a second to rep this dude. I really think he's a special runner, and I think he can excel in a better scheme. If he doesn't, fine, I was wrong, but go ahead and screen shot this post as somebody who thinks he will be the best running back we've had since Lynch.
Post screenshotted

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I agree 💯 with you on that. K9 is the definition of a playmaker, his style of play isn't solely reliant on the OL making holes for him to shoot through. He creates yards when there's none to be had. I don't mind if his style of play causes him to lose some yards here & there, every RB loses yards sometimes, but how many RB's are as electrifying as him? And I mentioned this last season, he's just an awesome teammate, I notice him out there always congratulating his teammates after a TD. If I could afford a jersey, he'd likely be my next one.

I got a screenshot worthy take. I WANT K9 TO GET A SECOND CONTRACT!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Walker is a flat-out beast. I'm not gonna' say he will end up near Lynch, that's just silly at this point. I just want him to continue to kick that a** on the field. And I suspect he will. He's a special player, just like Lynch was.

seabowl

Reaction score
“Fan” not one of our top selling jerseys?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I can't wait until the day we sign a player with the last name Fan. Gonna go around to everyone with these jerseys and say "hey, that's the wrong number! He didn't wear #12!"

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I have: Largent, Easley, Walter Jones, Wilson, Chancellor, Fan…

My favorite is the Largent (white) and Jones (blue). Strictly, cause they “pop” the most!

The Chancellor is my “modern” favorite.

I don’t think I’m going to get any more jerseys….

Latest posts