Jay Gruden losing sleep over Seahawks

Laloosh

Reaction score
When asked where to start with the Seahawks’ defense as far as finding an area where the Redskins’ offense might have success, Gruden offered, “I don’t know. I don’t think anybody’s found it yet.”
“I put their defense on the board today and I talked about their key players,” Gruden said. “I said I could probably put about 18 names up there. They’re all very good. They’re fast. They’re physical. They know the defense. They don’t make any mistakes.

“Just reading their stats from a year ago, they held the quarterbacks to like a 63 passer rating and the next best was 83 or something (actually, it was 74.2 by the Cincinnati Bengals).”

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... b339c88218

Hawks46

Reaction score
Bah, Gruden's a sly dog. He already found the defense's weakness: compliment them incessantly and don't give them bulletin board material.

Once they don't feel disrespected, they won't have that chip on their shoulder and that fire in their belly.

Yup, he's a clever bastard.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Hawks46":jlpxr5uj said:
Bah, Gruden's a sly dog. He already found the defense's weakness: compliment them incessantly and don't give them bulletin board material.

Once they don't feel disrespected, they won't have that chip on their shoulder and that fire in their belly.

Yup, he's a clever bastard.

Yup, exactly.