Jamal Adams

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I do. Just another odd take on here that when a guy has 19 tackles, a bunch of people fight tooth and nail to downplay it. To the level that what he did contributed nothing, and wasn't even mildly impressive. Just strange that's all. Almost as strange as the 24/7 Adams sucks talk.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal,

You get my vote for the open DC position, Discipline Coordinator...!

After reading your posts, we seem to be on the same side about the Seahawk's franchise needing new ownership. I haven't responded to any of those posts because I just can't put a name to who that might be. The Nordstrom family launched the franchise, and they were awesome. The Ken Behring experience was just the opposite. I'd be curious to know if you have any thought options you want to put on the table?
Would this mean mean I have permission to slap Jody, John and Pete upside their heads repeatedly until I decide they get it?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You want them to lose as much as possible so they MIGHT be able to draft a QB who MIGHT pan out? Wanting your team to tank and/or lose..........wow.
Very strange, but ok. And you honestly think that Hawks ownership doesn't care?

Rat

Reaction score
I haven't really seen anyone ripping on Bobby; just people suggesting that the fact he HAD to make that many tackles is indicative of a problem with the defense as a whole. Obviously it's good that he made those tackles, but hopefully we'll be at least a little less reliant on him next week.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I haven't really seen anyone ripping on Bobby; just people suggesting that the fact he HAD to make that many tackles is indicative of a problem with the defense as a whole. Obviously it's good that he made those tackles, but hopefully we'll be at least a little less reliant on him next week.

My biggest problem after watching some of the defensive tape after the Rams game was how passive they looked.

I thought the new improved Hawks D was going to be flying around, attacking, disguising, hitting people. Nope, saw none of that. I saw a tentative defense trying all the looks and formations, but still playing passive not to get beat.

Against an offense that was without it's best WR? Not sure why. I think Pete and Hurtt have coached their "just don't give up the big plays" mentality far too long.

Take the damn gloves off man, attack. Dictate.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
You want them to lose as much as possible so they MIGHT be able to draft a QB who MIGHT pan out? Wanting your team to tank and/or lose..........wow.
Very strange, but ok. And you honestly think that Hawks ownership doesn't care?
Well that possibility is far more palatable then the current situation both now and for the foreseeable future if we stay the course.