Jamal Adams making a difference

seabowl

Reaction score
Jamal as usual came to play today and even in the few plays that he played two weeks ago the dude is making a difference. Bringing the swag and the aggressiveness we need. If he can stay healthy, the defense has a chance to carry this team when needed.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
He made a difference.
As badly as Love sucks, (and Diggs is slowly degrading too), Adams made up for some misses by our other safeties.

We will need him. Stay healthy Adams.

White Devil

Reaction score
Trying to figure out how being third on the team in tackles in his first full game back from a major injury is funny to someone, but, yea, sure.

Some people just can't help themselves.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Think about the amount of rust Prez still has on him. No way he can be fully back yet considering the amount of time he missed.

If he can stay healthy, I predict he is going to vastly improve with each game.

To use Pete's old term, barring injury, he is going to tilt the field a lot for us as the season progresses.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Dude actually played the entire game right? I'm just sad Geno is exactly what I thought about him. But good news SF lost and now the book is out on Purdy.

But now that saw Adams actually play for entire game I think I like him but no damn way should he be making more then 8-10 million if that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, played the whole game, and it seems like it bothers some people that he didn't get hurt :ROFLMAO:

(it's a joke)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Jamal as usual came to play today and even in the few plays that he played two weeks ago the dude is making a difference. Bringing the swag and the aggressiveness we need. If he can stay healthy, the defense has a chance to carry this team when needed.
Seems a little more humble too.

Saw his post game presser. Seemed pretty 'there'. No Cigar-chomping 'Ed the Sock' routine thumping his chest that he's gonna change the world.

Saw a little bit different side of him today IMO. And I liked it.

Last edited:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Also was on a snap count. So third in tackles and being on the field less than what he will be soon, is a damn good sign.
I liked what I saw yesterday....

And further, I like his leadership out there. It's a 'bit' over the top for me - but it works for the hawks and the players - so keep doin it.

Polk738

Reaction score
Jamal Adams is a serious force on that defense especially with Witherspoon near the line of scrimmage as well now. QBs are gonna be shitting themselves at the LOS if they see those two mugging the line.

sutz

Reaction score
Dude actually played the entire game right? I'm just sad Geno is exactly what I thought about him. But good news SF lost and now the book is out on Purdy.

But now that saw Adams actually play for entire game I think I like him but no damn way should he be making more then 8-10 million if that.
Not exactly. They had him on a bit of a rep count. He sat out a few snaps along the way. Some of that might be just scheme and formation changes, but some of it at least was "easing him into it" a little bit IMO.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I just waiting for that day when he lights up Lumen with an electrifying dominant performance and he’s got the whole stadium behind him. And he’s fueling the crowd and the crowd is fueling him.

It’s gonna be amazing.