Jamal Adams likely Out for Season

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
What a waste. Makes the Russ trade nearly a wash.

That being said, this season being what it is, I'm honestly more stoked to see who steps up in his absence than I was about him playing anyways.
Yup. And i was thinking that about the firsts today.

What a mistake.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I feel like hardly anything happened to him on that play. I know appearances aren't everything, but damn that's frustrating.

sutz

Reaction score
I feel like hardly anything happened to him on that play. I know appearances aren't everything, but damn that's frustrating.
Curt Warner missed almost two years and was never really the same after just trying to make a cut on the turf. 🤷‍♂️

They may have had a cleats issue. Geno also had a slip on the turf that thankfully didn't lead to injury, just a missed first down.

xray

Reaction score
You guys should be careful you don't throw your shoulders out patting yourself on the back.

🤦‍♂️
You probably think that Penny will last more than 6 games...unless he rides the wood . He's safer there .

sutz

Reaction score
You probably think that Penny will last more than 6 games...unless he rides the wood . He's safer there .
I have no idea. I'll be waiting to see how he does. 🤷‍♂️

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I wonder when we can get out of that contract without a massive cap hit?

Atradees

Reaction score
That hurts but its all risk. Couldn't cover anyone. Ball bounces off his face with his hands out. Should have been a defensive end of some sort. he's a bust. Nothing to see here. Time to move on. I will never talk about him again.

Last edited:

nanomoz

Reaction score
This might be unpopular, but we honestly might be better with a combo of Josh Jones and Ryan Neal playing the box and bandit safety. They won't force anything with those guys.