Jamal Adams back as... a linebacker?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Huard seems to think so.

"
“They certainly know that body over the last four years and the injury history associated with it,” Huard said. ” … As you get closer to and through OTAs and everything else, not as a safety (because) safety is accounted for … but linebacker is still in question. And in this draft if you don’t find a linebacker and Jamal Adams is still out there and unsigned and is willing to play that, I don’t think that’s 100% off the table.”

I'm just posting the link. Don't shoot the messenger 😉.

toffee

Reaction score
I’m not as hard on Adams as many but if we let Bobby go then brought Adams back as a linebacker I’d be really disappointed.
You are right, and this idea sounded odd to me. However, if McDonald and Schneider determine that Jamal can come back as LB. I am going to support the signing until Adam sucked again, or not.

chris98251

Reaction score
Really think that's how he should have been used initially, but at this point his ship has sailed.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Maybe like a nickel LB in a 3-2-5 passing situation? Still, I don't necessarily want him on the field in a passing situation...

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
IMO that’s a bad take by Huard. Why bring back a guy from the old regime, that isn’t a true linebacker, only to play him as a linebacker?

Seattle isn’t in desperate need for Adams services.

Also, why, I think Huard has a bad take, you can just draft a linebacker to play said linebacker position with this upcoming draft and more importantly, why wouldn’t you not that instead??