Jacob Martin

Gio

Reaction score
I'd rather give LJ for Clowney than Jacob... Kid was decent and nature freak .. and now he's killing it for Texans. :cry:

*I hope LJ proves me wrong*

OP
OP
Gio

Gio

Reaction score
peppersjap":1qxkyxbt said:
He had 1 sack and 4 tackles going into tonight's game

wasn't that good ? :p

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
EXACTLY!

With such a vaunted high pick, you'd think we'd see him by now

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I still think he could be a positive addition to the Hawks, but he’s not done much for Houston this season.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I predicted this forum post to be made after watching last night's game. I'm happy for Jacob Martin we'll see if he can keep it up. But how well he performs doesn't really change the value of the trade we made as you can't foresee these things.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
peppersjap":1goabc7n said:

Yeah but I watched the one Texans game I've seen all year last night, and he was good........so I'm going to internalize that falsely as Martin > Clowney and not look at the fact that before last night's game Martin has been average at best for the Texans.......and Clowney's been an absolute monster for us, and our best defensive player.

mikeak

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":w64c8fam said:
peppersjap":w64c8fam said:

Yeah but I watched the one Texans game I've seen all year last night, and he was good........so I'm going to internalize that falsely as Martin > Clowney and not look at the fact that before last night's game Martin has been average at best for the Texans.......and Clowney's been an absolute monster for us, and our best defensive player.

You need to read the OP again

Latest posts