Jacksonville vs Denver a big game for the Seahawks

NY Hawk

Reaction score
If Jacksonville wins this game Denver will start trading their players for draft picks. Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler, Dalton Risner and Bradly Chubb will be traded if they lose this Sunday to Jacksonville. This will be big for the Seahawks as far as Denver's 1st rd pick going to Seattle.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Why would they blow up the team with players on rookie deals after they just traded for and extended a QB that is turning 34 this November? It makes no sense.

They will fire Hackett before they trade away players on their rookie deals.

Nunya

Reaction score
If Jacksonville wins this game Denver will start trading their players for draft picks. Jerry Jeudy, KJ Hamler, Dalton Risner and Bradly Chubb will be traded if they lose this Sunday to Jacksonville. This will be big for the Seahawks as far as Denver's 1st rd pick going to Seattle.
I really do not see the logic in that.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Pure speculation... but when your favorite team (not mine) is swirling down the shitter, pure speculation is the only engaging game in town.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Why would they blow up the team with players on rookie deals after they just traded for and extended a QB that is turning 34 this November? It makes no sense.

It makes some sense as Paton took the job in 2021. He will want to remake the roster to his liking.

QWERTY

Reaction score

It makes sense to trade Chubb since he's a free agent and Broncos know that they won't be able to make the playoffs.

Chubb isn't a guy that would get tagged, that would be overpay, and the Broncos wouldn't mind getting a complementary pick if he just leaves the team. I think the Broncos would fish for a 2nd or a 1st round pick, and they know that they can get a 3rd round complementary otherwise.

But yes I do agree they won't trade away anyone else.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
The Broncos were just outwitted by the men that brought us Percy Harvin and Jamal Adams... so I'd put nothing past them.

BASF

Reaction score
The Broncos were just outwitted by the men that brought us Percy Harvin and Jamal Adams... so I'd put nothing past them.
Team 3 asked for them to bring in stars to support the Brand. Probably both were asked for by the Brand cuz he believed they were only a player away each time.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Russ looked like the Russ of old after a shaky start. Jags defensive calls on that last drive were odd but Russ looked good.

balakoth

Reaction score
Russ looked like the Russ of old after a shaky start. Jags defensive calls on that last drive were odd but Russ looked good.
IfRuss of old is 50 percent completion 1 td 1 int.. IM glad hes gone

One scramble where it had all day.. and his "chuck it down field im not even sure if the guys open yet" throw

Ozzy

Reaction score
Meh he extended plays with his legs and led a game winning drive. It wasn’t a great day but it wasn’t a terrible day.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Russ looked like absolute sh!t but the Jags are still the Jags even with all those top picks.