Ive Been Soo Busy, catching up!

AlaskaHawkFan907

Reaction score
I dont know if this was posted or not.........anyways.......Since Monday ive been literally nonstop workin and havent had time to watch ESPN First Take which is my show i like to watch every morning before work. Anyways I yell at the TV and argue Stephen A alllll the damn time, literally annoys me alot cuz he reminds me of my best friend who likes to argue me all the time (which by the way is actually a 49er fan) lol.....Anyways FOR ONCE!!!! Im SHOCK! Last Friday he goes all out bashing the Seahawks saying they will lose and with his foot caught in his mouth he actually admits that he was wrong and admits that he was a IDIOT!!! I LOVED HEARING THIS!!! Just thought i share this. Fast forward to about 15:30 minutes in the podcast. Anyways back to work! GO HAWKS!! :0190l:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=9681104

bestfightstory

Reaction score
C'mon man! Do you REALLY think none of us pay attention to that show? This thing was posted 2 seconds after it happened and that was 2 freaking days ago. It has probably been posted 52 times since.

Focus on your work.

OP
OP
AlaskaHawkFan907

AlaskaHawkFan907

Reaction score
like i said....I work on top of the world. 18 hour shifts.... Where you at??? Havent had time to go thru a billion post and havent had time like i said to watch anything so no need to tell me to do my homework.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
bestfightstory":dbde0hgo said:
C'mon man! Do you REALLY think none of us pay attention to that show? This thing was posted 2 seconds after it happened and that was 2 freaking days ago. It has probably been posted 52 times since.

Focus on your work.
lol. That's cold man

12thMan1

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3e7mu9hq said:
bestfightstory":3e7mu9hq said:

Focus on your work.
lol. That's cold man

Cold...like Alaska.