It's the long awaited return of Chris Myers and Tim Ryan!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
80s beard is now 90s goatee people (at least it was the last time we saw them oh those many games ago). Looking forward to them calling the game.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Love Tim Ryan...however, I have really enjoyed Burkhardt and Lynch. I thought they've done a really nice job with commentary and analysis.

LawHawk

Reaction score
I don't understand the hate towards these two. I agree that they're not very good and make some very dumb comments. I would also agree that they tend to praise our opponents more than they praise us even when we're playing better. But - who's better? I could identify maybe 5 crews that I like better out of like 20 total crews. Would you rather have Phil Simms or Troy Aikman? No F-ing way, in my opinion. I would put announcing crews into three tiers: "the best" - which would be all of the primetime crews plus the John Lynch crew and the Dan Fouts crew. Then in the middle you have like 7-8 crews that are all about the same, including Myers and Ryan. Then there are the really bad ones, like Dan Dierdorf and Troy Aikman.

253hawk

Reaction score
Ugh, I can't wait.

(Week 1 @ CAR)

Myers: The ball's out! The ball is out! Oh my goodness he laid it on the ground.
Ryan: Yeah, and...Thurmond's got his helmet off. I don't know what Walter Thrumond's doin' with his helmet off. Or that's Earl Wil--er, uh, Earl Thomas...
Ryan (after commercial break): That is a huge, huge turnover by that cat right there, Earl Thomas. Who, by the way, should have been penalized for ripping that helmet off. But he didn't.
Myers (with the sound of eyes rolling in his voice): Good call, but...the officials missed that one.

Shut up, Tim.

stack600

Reaction score
I have to admit the only thing that bugs me is Ryan's flip flopping. And personal insights that have nothing to do with the game. Wait there is a lot more reason's. I'll kick on KIRO and listen to Raible and Moon. Although it is usually about 2 seconds ahead of the on screen play.

OrFan

Reaction score
I just wish we could have Mayock for every game.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
RockinHawks":38ijyouv said:
Love Tim Ryan...however, I have really enjoyed Burkhardt and Lynch. I thought they've done a really nice job with commentary and analysis.

I gotta agree with RockinHawks. Burkhardt and Lynch seemed to do a really good job giving unbiased analysis of our game.

Can we have a trifecta of Lynch, Ryan and Mayock doing our games? :D

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
OrFan":1xkt2pyu said:

id like to see how a gus johnson/mike mayock game would sound like. gus johnson has to be the most enthusiastic play by play guy there is...

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
I just want every game to be on Monday so I can hear the life changing quotes of Jon Gruden.

CANHawk

Reaction score
THUGCAPS":38i2g8s2 said:
I just want every game to be on Monday so I can hear the life changing quotes of Jon Gruden.

I love Jon Gruden. He talks like John Wayne if John Wayne were from Chicago.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I really like Gruden's insights, and his enthusiasm for the game,...I think he really misses coaching and fully expect him to get back into it soon,...

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Tim Ryan?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384390132032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384390132032.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 921

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
seatownlowdown":1lpqgqk7 said:
OrFan":1lpqgqk7 said:

id like to see how a gus johnson/mike mayock game would sound like. gus johnson has to be the most enthusiastic play by play guy there is...

This would be the most brilliant thing ever. Particularly if Samantha Ponder were the sideline reporter.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Tim Ryan rocks and has forgotten more about football than any of you Jabronies ever knew.

I enjoy his commentary and if you all weren't so sensi poo, you would as well.

birdman5

Reaction score
I like Chris a lot, but I admit it has at least something to do with when he lost his son a little while ago.