It's the long awaited return of Chris Myers and Tim Ryan!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Don't mind 'em. There are far worse commentary teams out there. We've been fortunate to mainly have decent ones.

Of course, the SNF and TNF teams are the best. MNF is cool just because Gruden is such an interesting cat.

kearly

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2c4jwo22 said:
Tim Ryan rocks and has forgotten more about football than any of you Jabronies ever knew.

I enjoy his commentary and if you all weren't so sensi poo, you would as well.

Home run.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I think we can all agree that Joe Buck and Troy Aikman are the best Fox crew. I wish we got them more....or even once.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
lukerguy":2is4ee6n said:
I think we can all agree that Joe Buck and Troy Aikman are the best Fox crew. I wish we got them more....or even once.

I cannot agree. I'm not a Buck fan at all, and I prefer Ryan and Lynch on color over Aikman (but he's not bad).

FOX needs to get Gus Johnson back on NFL games.

253hawk

Reaction score
Tyree's helmet catch against the Pats was one of the greatest plays ever and Buck's reaction made it sound like he was doing a eulogy. Dude seriously needs to stick to baseball because a boring ass sport deserves a boring ass commentator. While Aikman has the playing experience to be entertaining, it often sounds like he's osmosized some of Buck's boring lameness.

Most commentators are forgettable but fine. I like Lynch, Mayock, Gruden and Myers though. And Madden. Damn that guy was an entertaining goofball.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm with DavidSeven and 253hawk above when it comes to Joe Buck. Snooze city. Aikman's OK but I also like Ryan better and Darryl Johnston better as color guys on FOX.

GCrow

Reaction score
Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 13 Nov
FOX's Tim Ryan: "Stats are for losers." 30 seconds later: "They led the league with 6 turnovers on offense and No. 1 in penalties."

As long as it's not Billick I can live with it.