If we pull off the upset in Santa Clara

SNDavidson

Reaction score
How do we match up against the iggles at philly?

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Right now, Niners are probably best team in the playoffs period--let alone the NFC--so if we beat them, all bets are off.

Philly has looked a little haggard coming down the stretch, but they get the bye so it's hard to predict how they show up in the divisional round.

94Smith

Reaction score
To elaborate, top 5 quarterback, great offense, #1 DVOA rushing offense, #5 rushing offense in yards,
top 10 scoring defense, top 3 DVOA overall, passionate home crowd, coming off a bye. I actually would favor the Eagles over anyone in the NFC, including the 49ers. I think there stumbles the last 3 games were more the injury to their QB.

I really wish the 49ers would have found their groove earlier in the season and won one of the 3 bad losses to Chicago, Denver or Atlanta so that if they did face them it was at home. I think they could beat them at Levis but not in Philly. 49ers not good against mobile Qbs

Last edited:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Seattle IMO has the best matchup against the Niners.

Yes, the Niners are probably the best team in the NFL.

But yeah, Seattle and the Niners despise one another and are divisional rivals.

This automatically means this game will be heated.

All bets are off and the point spread is usually a difficult play when it comes to divisional matchups.

This matchup will be brutal.

I can see Seattle with not a shot at winning comes out as physical as they can be and giving everything the Niners can handle.

I can’t see a score that has the Niners overwhelming Seattle just cause I think Seattle will pull out all the tricks up their sleeve.

This game will not be as bad as people think the Niners will obliterate Seattle.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
10 1/2 point underdogs today.

Woof, that has to be a record for a playoff game doesn't it?

Probably not wrong, but damn.

Whatever, it's all gravy for me this year. Playoffs and top 5 pick? Other than the .Net chicken littles like Fade we would have all pulled a hamstring taking these two scenarios back in August. An August where the rest of the league thought this;

FZbgHfLVQAA8j2a

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Im already looking at Pro Bowl matchups...

Jk
Come on Bobblehead! Drink the koolaid- its the playoffs baby!!

AgentDib

Reaction score
10 1/2 point underdogs today. Woof, that has to be a record for a playoff game doesn't it?
Of course that was also the point spread back in 2010 when the Saints came to town (-11). I believe that was the largest home underdog spread at the time, so there's a bigger one out for a road team somewhere.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
10 1/2 point underdogs today.

Woof, that has to be a record for a playoff game doesn't it?

Probably not wrong, but damn.

Whatever, it's all gravy for me this year. Playoffs and top 5 pick? Other than the .Net chicken littles like Fade we would have all pulled a hamstring taking these two scenarios back in August. An August where the rest of the league thought this;

View attachment 56520
Mic drop

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Of course that was also the point spread back in 2010 when the Saints came to town (-11). I believe that was the largest home underdog spread at the time, so there's a bigger one out for a road team somewhere.

Not an impossible task at all, but the Niners D is probably the best defense since the LOB years in the entire league.

My point is it's all gravy to me now, regardless of what happens on Saturday.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. Play hard, go down swinging. I think the Niners are the best team in football, at least right now. Or possible Cincy, they are on a roll. And yes, that hurt to say.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Best live game experience ever! I will never forget it.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I think there stumbles the last 3 games were more the injury to their QB.
Can't blame Minshew for their defensive disappearing act.

But the Eagles will have that bye to rest, recover, and get back to winning football form so we'll see how they look in two weeks. Some teams kind of come out flat with that extra rest week but Philly can use it as a reset button of sorts.

Latest posts