I want to extend my sincere thanks to Russ

chrispy

Reaction score
Well....Seahawks are still paying a lot of his salary. It's really the least he can do at this point.

Broncos have to find starters beginning in the third round. (Edit: Thanks Maulbert, I guess they have a first too) That'll be easier at the top of the round.... It's in Bronco's interest for them to lose out now since they're statistically out of playoffs. Heck, they probably should play Rypien and backups to find out what they have on the bench. The fans can't get any more PO'd.

Last edited:

Maulbert

Reaction score
Well....Seahawks are still paying a lot of his salary. It's really the least he can do at this point.

Broncos have to find starters beginning in the third round. That'll be easier at the top of the third.... It's in Bronco's interest for them to lose out now since they're statistically out of playoffs. Heck, they probably should play Rypien and backups to find out what they have on the bench. The fans can't get any more PO'd.
Broncos do have a first round pick. They got the 49ers #1 from the Dolphins for Bradley Chubb. The Niners had sent it to the Dolphins for the Trey Lance pick (lol).