Howdy

Blaze

Reaction score
Hello all been wanting to do this for a couple of yrs., I've been coming to this site since, jeez idk along time, I think it changed hands once or somthing.
My claim to fame is,, I went to high school with Joe "the toe" Tofflemire "rest in peace Joe"
I currently reside in Montana, my favorite win was NFC Championship win
Will never forget Easley getting knocked out when he wouldn't call a fair catch, that was against the
Jets right?
Will always and forever dislike the Steelers. I hate the steelers and cowboys, and digits almost as
much as i hate sitting in jail, almost lol.
my football knowledge is nothing like alot of you guys on here. basically i just love the comradery
here on this board.
We were almost called the Seattle Kings... :|

RiverDog

Reaction score
Blaze":3i4a3s5a said:
Hello all been wanting to do this for a couple of yrs., I've been coming to this site since, jeez idk along time, I think it changed hands once or somthing.
My claim to fame is,, I went to high school with Joe "the toe" Tofflemire "rest in peace Joe"
I currently reside in Montana, my favorite win was NFC Championship win
Will never forget Easley getting knocked out when he wouldn't call a fair catch, that was against the
Jets right?
Will always and forever dislike the Steelers. I hate the steelers and cowboys, and digits almost as
much as i hate sitting in jail, almost lol.
my football knowledge is nothing like alot of you guys on here. basically i just love the comradery
here on this board.
We were almost called the Seattle Kings... :|

We were almost the Raiders, too, and might have been if UW had approved the use of their stadium for professional football.

Latest posts