How would you rate the offiating Seahawks/Saints?

How would you rate the offiating Seahawks/Saints?

• Great

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Good

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Okay/average no surprise

Votes: 64 50.4%
  • Not good

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Terrible

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
They were okay. They let our secondary do their thing when other crews wouldn't have. But they botched some stuff against us. Mostly the officiating evened out, but I wouldn't call them good because there were a fair number of mistakes.

getnasty

Reaction score
I thought it was great. The only real bad call was the Clemons hold, which turn out to be huge play. I didn't think the fumble that everyone is talking about was a fumble. Breno's hold was legit, i doubt the guy makes the play if he's not held but it was a hold.

TheWalrus

Reaction score
The guys in the back in charge of PI were awesome, the guys at line of scrimmage weren't so hot.

White Devil

Reaction score
ivotuk":3vg7urd0 said:
Once again, that was NOT a fumble. Bennett hit him, he fell and his elbow hit the ground, play over.

This. Clearly NOT a fumble.

Personally thought the refs did a good job, they weren't overly involved in the game and that's all you can ask for.

mikeak

Reaction score
getnasty":3a3aoe8e said:
I thought it was great. The only real bad call was the Clemons hold, which turn out to be huge play. I didn't think the fumble that everyone is talking about was a fumble. Breno's hold was legit, i doubt the guy makes the play if he's not held but it was a hold.

WOW someone agreeing exactly with my thoughts

The Breno hold was ticky tacky but that happens

Clemins holding call was wrong and the reason saints scores and makes it a game at the end

It was huge and nobody is talking about that