Houston vs Denver thread.

FloridaSeahawk18

Reaction score
The way Hackett talked to Russ on the sideline it look like Russ checked into that run.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
True, but I think he likes spending the early ones.

He's never traded out of the top-16. Only back from 12 to 15 for the Irvin pick.
Well, I figure as long as they nab their QB of the future with one of them, they may be looking more to reloading their roster after that. Also, I'm not so sure they'd have to drop down TOO low to get those picks. I can see them trading down a few spots for 1 future pick as well as 1-2 this year

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Well, I figure as long as they nab their QB of the future with one of them, they may be looking more to reloading their roster after that. Also, I'm not so sure they'd have to drop down TOO low to get those picks. I can see them trading down a few spots for 1 future pick as well as 1-2 this year
Honestly, I think they're gonna have to use both picks to get in position...

Unless.... maybe KJ Jefferson?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Honestly, I think they're gonna have to use both picks to get in position...

Unless.... maybe KJ Jefferson?
Too early in the season to tell, depends on our pick and Denver's pick. I personally feel like they're going to shoot for a realistic QB pick though (Not Stroud, Not Young, unless either one fall into their lap)

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Wait, Broncos wasted a timeout because they didn't have a returner on the field?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
And another one with the play clock running out. I told my Bronco fans at work to get used to that.
Why do I feel like this is going to bite them in the ass, and that I'm going to be smiling the whole time??

Latest posts