Honest opinion on Rawls

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I'd like to hear everyone's opinions. I don't think there's any way he's a feature back. He's too fragile and leaves a lot of yards on the field. It's not like he had a leg injury. Tape up that shoulder, put your big boy pants on, and go out there and finish it! He's been a huge disappointment.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2ovyg5wn said:
I'd like to hear everyone's opinions. I don't think there's any way he's a feature back. He's too fragile and leaves a lot of yards on the field. It's not like he had a leg injury. Tape up that shoulder, put your big boy pants on, and go out there and finish it! He's been a huge disappointment.

Not sure it was his choice, but I will say he does seem to be injured wayyyy too much.

NJlargent

Reaction score
He's like SA. Good when the line is good. He's no beast though.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
He will never be a feature back given how injury prone he is.

Line has been disgustingly bad. He has like -1 yards before contact to deal with . . .

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I expect better from Rawls but I don't think this is a fair point. Plus, these football players are human beings. We ask them to put their body on the line but we should not feel entitled to them risking their body further AFTER injury. If they do, awesome

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Pete just said on his presser that Rawls suffered a bruised shoulder. Really? No fracture, no break.....just a bruised shoulder. Man, what a disappointment

razor150

Reaction score
How things have changed. I was told that Rawls when healthy was supposed to resurrect our running game, and all the problems running the ball were because Michael sucked. Guess some people were wrong.

Though maybe Pete will realize how much Lynch and his ability to break tackles kept this awful offense afloat.

nwHawk

Reaction score
HawksSoc":i39d7r2f said:
Honest opinion is its too early to say, but its not looking great.

Which might be why John Schneider was so eger to find another back. We as fans gave Rawls a ton of faith that he was the second coming of a beast.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":2zzdlvtp said:
Pete just said on his presser that Rawls suffered a bruised shoulder. Really? No fracture, no break.....just a bruised shoulder. Man, what a disappointment
Yeah it is.They can't just give him a shot?Players today..Aren't built tough like they used to be :pukeface:

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Honest opinion on Rawls?

If he's healthy for the playoffs then the Seahawks will be far, far better off than if he can't play or even if he plays hurt.

Here's hoping that about two weeks off will be enough healing-time.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
"Thanks Marshawn for everything you've done, but we have Rawls now. We don't need you anymore.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

-All Seahawks fans at the end of last season.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":14nzd6wg said:
"Thanks Marshawn for everything you've done, but we have Rawls now. We don't need you anymore.

Not this Seahawks fan, not even once!

RW somehow finished 29-45-350-4-0 but if we have a weak running game in the playoffs it will be an early exit.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":2n55qrcp said:
SixSeahawk":2n55qrcp said:

Not this Seahawks fan, not even once!

RW somehow finished 29-45-350-4-0 but if we have a weak running game in the playoffs it will be an early exit.

Yeah I don't even think half here thought that. As for Rawls, I'm surprised he isn't hurt more often. Some of the hits he takes are brutal.

N.Dodge

Reaction score
Aahhh crap. I just bought a T. Rawls rush green jersey and he is playing like that. Reminds me why I don't buy jerseys.

MrThortan

Reaction score
In a world of Ezekiels and Rawls... I want an Ezekiel. Lynch was an every down back and durable. A RB needs to be able to "take a pounding" :roll: and keep on going. Who knows, maybe Rawls comes in next week and never misses a game again, but the trend wouldn't suggest so. We have a lot of young talent at RB this year, and it is possible that one could turn into a unique talent. Rawls showed last year that with at least an almost mediocre line, he can produce and be a featured running back. In the same sense, I question how Ezekiel would do behind our line this season. I am guessing not too well.

Ozzy

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":3405rjrt said:

Well to be fair Rawls was far and away better than Lynch at that time. It's not even debatable.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
austinslater25":3s8vgazw said:
SixSeahawk":3s8vgazw said:

Well to be fair Rawls was far and away better than Lynch at that time. It's not even debatable.
Sure, because for the first time (that we are aware of) Marshawn was seriously hurt.

I'm glad they yanked Rawls, looked to me like he tried to stay on the field and gut it out.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Seems to be made of glass and ineffective dances too much