Hendon Hooker

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
underthrown ball by young, receiver bailed him out. db never even tried to turn his head around.

TwilightError

Reaction score
bryce young has "bust" written all over him. i'm not sure what people are seeing? and he's not kyler murray. and like past ohio state / alabama qbs, he's propped up by bama's superior talent and is highly televised and marketed. i imagine there are atleast 6-8 better qbs in this next draft, depending on who declares.
Agreed. Its hard to even evaluate Young because he seems to have all the time in the world behind that o-line. And he really is small.

As for Hooker, his tendency to not slide is worrying. And he is lucky he wasn’t picked in 2nd quarter against Bama. But he definitely is one of the 5-7 QB:s I will be watching.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
3rd and goal. alabama wr pulls down the tennessee cb in the endzone.

the refs call PI on the tennessee cb... because of course they did.

Drunk That 70S Show GIF by PeacockTV

Chevy

Reaction score
Herndon looking less and less likely to be a 2nd-3rd round steal. He's having his way with Bama right now.
I feel like Alabama's front seven is not as good as in past years. Alabama pass rusher Will Anderson is overrated. He does not look like an elite athlete, and I don't see multiple, or a dominate, pass rush moves.

TwilightError

Reaction score
52 points and a win against Alabama. 25 years or not, he will be everything but under the radar. That game alone makes Hooker a first round pick.

GemCity

Reaction score
The landscape changes. I liked Levis early on but, he’s falling out of the race a bit.

I’d love for us to spend the first round or two on defense and still be able to add a guy like Hooker in the third.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The landscape changes. I liked Levis early on but, he’s falling out of the race a bit.

I’d love for us to spend the first round or two on defense and still be able to add a guy like Hooker in the third.
I'd love it. I think that Hooker is playing himself into a 17-32 overall range, but if he falls due to age, give me that all day

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I feel of the teams that will draft a QB early ( before the 3rd round) most won’t like the age issue. How many teams really need a QB.
Carolina, Colts, Lions and maybe Texans. I am not expecting the Hawks to draft a QB

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The more I see Hendon play, the more I think he's the best fit for the Seahawks. If they pick him with one of their 1st round picks, that would be great. I'd rather they take him once they determine he's the guy they want than wait to see if he's still available later. Too much of a risk to wait. He's solid.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Hooker will be a 1st Round pick
i'm starting to think that now

even though tennessee runs a baby offense and with hooker being 25 next year. there's always a limited supply of good qbs. scarcity drives the value/price up. people like stats and winners. and he looked great against bama. if he wasn't already a fringe 1st guy, there's reason to be believe he solidified himself in the 1st now.

gmor

Reaction score
He's not Brandon Weedon. Kenny Pickett went 20th in the last draft as a 24 year old against considerably worse competition.
Age is over valued. Having the aptitude and attitude is what's important.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Would anyone be tempted to roll with Geno for another year and pick up Caleb Williams in 2024? I've not watched loads of him but he looks a baller to me.