HC Interview tracker (Quinn, Frank Smith, Evero, etc.)

chris98251

Reaction score
Quinn or Morris will have more of a Network to pull OC's from, also given the firings there should be a good resource of available guys to connect with or potential guys ready to take the next step.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Not real thrilled about any of them either. Morris would be my favorite if forced to pick
I think they just creating options in case they don’t get their first preference. After all, in the end, they have to hire SOMEBODY.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Maybe it's because I just watched some recent videos on the guy, but i get the feeling that John is about to throw everyone a Patrick Graham curveball.
I have a feeling that it will be Raheem Morris.

Fwiw I had a feeling before the draft that Spoon was going to be the pick. I basically had visions of him inside the VMAC, days before the draft.

So, we'll see if I'm right about Morris.

Last edited:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I have a feeling that it will be Raheem Morris.

Fwiw I had a feeling before the draft that Spoon was going to be the pick. I basically had visions of him inside the VMAC, days before the draft.

So, we'll see if I'm right about Morris.
Lets hope not

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Johnson
Macdonald
Slowik
Vrabel?
Quinn?

You don't fire a coach like PC for guys like Morris, Kafka, Evero, Graham, etc...The 5 names I listed above are the only ones I can picture JS & Co. choosing to succeed PC.

James in PA

Reaction score
Five openings left. Let's assume things fall into place as many NFL insiders believe they will:

Chargers - Jim Harbaugh

Falcons - Bill Belichick

Commanders - Ben Johnson (sigh. Outbid them Jody! No salary cap for coaches)

Panthers? - who the hell wants that job?

That leaves the Seahawks with their choice of the best remaining guys. If that's the case, you go out and get Mike friggin MacDonald! MacDonald has also been linked to the Washington job. If that happens, Johnson is back in play. Bottom line: You come out of this thing with either Johnson or MacDonald. Huge win, either way.

If Harbaugh goes to the Chargers and Belichick to the Falcons, we are golden. Those are the next dominos that need to fall.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Let's be real, people are already complaining about the coaching decision, it's not like they moved on from Pete a month ago.
Not trying to argue, but I'm VERY glad that JS is running the team, not the fans.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Quinn has his second interview Thursday. I’m getting a strong feeling he’s going to be our next Head Coach.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I was in on the Quinn idea. Now? Meh. They need to break ties to Pete. Some guys are great coordinators but not great Head Coaches. I have a sneaky suspicion that Quinn should just be a DC.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, I was in on the Quinn idea. Now? Meh. They need to break ties to Pete. Some guys are great coordinators but not great Head Coaches. I have a sneaky suspicion that Quinn should just be a DC.

Pretty much sums it up for me too.

Latest posts