Hawks take 2 1/2 game lead as 9ers lose!

DHawk

Reaction score
The Panthers are no joke. That's why I'm ROFLing at the Niners fans that looked at our close game with them and discredited our record. Suck it.

dbmack

Reaction score
I'm shocked. Totally shocked. I can't wait until mr dbmack watches it on Rewind. He has no clue they lost since he is napping right now.

JKent82

Reaction score
Wooo! What a great day to be a Seahawks fan. Get everybody back by New Orleans and we're gonna be rocking and rolling.

sedrohawk

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seahawk frost i want to see more posts from you i love your avatar.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":21bs9wvo said:
But but the panthers suck lol at the niner fans. That's all we heard when the hawks beat the panthers in week 1.

And the 49ers were at home.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
If Dallas beats Saints that's huge! Two game lead on everyone!

Happypuppy

Reaction score
edy4uge3.jpg

HawkFan72

Reaction score
From Webzone:

We need to give the game away to the Saints next week. We need to make sure they're in position to gain home field throughout the playoffs.

lol they are in full "prevent the Seahawks from the #1 seed at all costs" over there.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I love it... from 49ers forum...

His physical abilities give him the chance to be a very good player. His mental grasp on the game is a freakin joke. The dude seems to only look for the homerun instead of realizing that 1 minute is plenty of time to do some small passes and get first downs and then on 4th down you take the chance and go for the big play because you have to.

Dude gets sacked all of the time and constantly flushed out of the pocket because he refuses to take the shorter passes and chip away... he is dead set on making a 60 yard pass every play and he sits there waiting for it to open up.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1py15at5 said:
From Webzone:

We need to give the game away to the Saints next week. We need to make sure they're in position to gain home field throughout the playoffs.

lol they are in full "prevent the Seahawks from the #1 seed at all costs" over there.

Haha, that is great. :thirishdrinkers:

Axx

Reaction score
dallas usually shows up to the huge games.

Dallas will definitely will make it competitive. But knowing dallas the game will be decided with less than 1 minute left.

NO has also been slipping lately.

hawker84

Reaction score
hee hee hee, turned out to be a good weekend. i saw some comments about browners injury that was not cool, when are those idiots going to learn Karma is a motha*******. how many guys did they have go down? exactly...