Hawks please win tomorrow for my very ill son

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
He's been a livelong fan and will be watching the game with at home hospice care. Please win it for him. We're both tired of hearing all national media and experts saying that Hawks don't stand a chance and going on for 2 straight weeks about Manning, his legacy, accolades, etc.

Seattle and 12th's deserve to win SB. It's our time!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

A

Anonymous

Best wishes to your son, bro.
I can't really tell you anything new, I can't tell you anything to help your boy. One thing I can tell you though, is that the Hawks will win. In 40 years when we're all dead and gone, he'll remember when Seattle Seahawks won the Super Bowl.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hope he's better very soon. Your post is just further testament to all that is great about sport. Best wishes to your family.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Win or lose -- we all hope and pray for the best for you, your son and your family.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Thank you all for your kind words. My son never thought he would get a chance to see his Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl again and now that they have, he's praying the outcome will be much different from the last time in 2005 XL, which was very disappointing for him especially factor the officials played in that outcome. Hope history doesn't repeat itself.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Praying for your son. Go Son! Go Hawks!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Posts like these puts things into perspective. All the best for a speedy recovery to your son. Seahawks please give this deserving 12th man something to cheer. Go Hawks!