Having a boy!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Russell and Ciara had a gender reveal and are having a boy. As I see it, Russ plays until 2042 when the Seahawks draft his son to take over. He will play one year as his mentor. It will be much like Ken Griffey Sr/Jr. Not to be outdone by the Griffey’s back to back HRs by father and son, the Wilsons run a flea flicker with Sr throwing to Jr with an 80 yard TD to win SB LXXVI.

xray

Reaction score
It's a miracle...hardly ever happens .

OP
OP
oldhawkfan

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Appyhawk":2km9uri9 said:
"Russ plays until 2042 when the Seahawks draft his son to take over."

That why they call him Future?

Except that Future isn’t his biological child.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Appyhawk":1zc5pwhl said:
"Russ plays until 2042 when the Seahawks draft his son to take over."

That why they call him Future?
:lol: :lol: :2thumbs:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":24u3mfmq said:
Whos the dad?Golden Tate?
This is a cheap shot at Ciara, & Russ.....Even with my sometimes weird sense of humor, I'm not finding this the least bit Funny, dude :177692:

Boohman14

Reaction score
Oh cool. My 9 month old grandson looks like a solid Left tackle prospect. I thinking the next Walter Jones. My daughter is 6' her husband is 6'5" and powerfully built.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Boohman14":hpxqfzum said:
Oh cool. My 9 month old grandson looks like a solid Left tackle prospect. I thinking the next Walter Jones. My daughter is 6' her husband is 6'5" and powerfully built.

They're proportioned well with each other, then. Yes, your grandson at 9 months is probably bigger than I was at 2. :lol:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2cmbb0tw said:
therealjohncarlson":2cmbb0tw said:
This is a cheap shot at Ciara, & Russ.....Even with my sometimes weird sense of humor, I'm not finding this the least bit Funny, dude :177692:

"Cheap shot"... yeah ok. relax man, it was a joke based on tate's behavior a few years back.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3nt8val8 said:
scutterhawk":3nt8val8 said:
therealjohncarlson":3nt8val8 said:

"Cheap shot"... yeah ok. relax man, it was a joke based on tate's behavior a few years back.
I'm sorry, but I just don't see the funny...Tate was a worthless pr*ck with Russ and his EX CHEAT, but that's where that deceitful story should die....Russ doesn't deserve this kind of "Not Funny" sh*itck.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":3tw31fln said:
The drama queens do.

Oh god here we go again..no you guys are totally right. The rumor has persisted for a super long time and wilson and tate have both acted weird when asked about it for nothing :roll: Totally nothing there. Just made out of thin air.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Couldn't care less to be honest. He has a great life and family now. It has been years, get over it and move on. On to bigger and better things.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1tsj4p8k said:
SoulfishHawk":1tsj4p8k said:
The drama queens do.

Oh god here we go again..no you guys are totally right. The rumor has persisted for a super long time and wilson and tate have both acted weird when asked about it for nothing :roll: Totally nothing there. Just made out of thin air.
"Thin Air", & divorce, that's why you tried to make a joke out of Tate & Russ' now Wife?