Green uni's.... love or hate?

pmedic920

Reaction score
From the "color rush" stand point, some of the best I've seen this year.

Personally I'd like to see the jersey with our blue pants, not necessarily in a game, but I'm curious how it would look.

Hawks46

Reaction score
First time around I hated them.

This time, I actually liked them. It's electric watching our guys flying around on defense and lighting people up.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So I tried to make something happen. dont have the correct bottom color, but gives ya an idea.

Attachments

• 2016-Action-Green-bluebottom.jpg
    2016-Action-Green-bluebottom.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 886

idahohawk

Reaction score
King Dog":l2j5s9f6 said:
Hate them. I thought the reason we couldn't wear 84 throwbacks or whatver was because you can't change the helmet, but the Rams did? What gives?

Actually they were the same helmets, different stickers.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And another one....

Attachments

• 2016-Action-Green-bluebottom1.jpg
    2016-Action-Green-bluebottom1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 876

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I know teams are allowed one alternate jersey with an exemption provided for the color rush game. We know the wolf gray will be the alternate jersey going forward, but does this open up the green pants for use in any game?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I would rather watch a remake of Exit to Eden with Rosie O'Donnell as Headmistress Emerson than be subjected to these uniforms again.

Reaction score
Really liked them. I personally would not like blue pants with them. Action green is the one color that separates us from the rest of the league. I would be stoked for them to wear them once a year.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I think a sea of green, Jerseys or not, would be great in the opposition's stadium. Shows the team that we are supporting them.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I was talking about it with my girlfriend last night. The entire uniform worn by the players looked great (jersey, pants, helmet, etc.). The players looked great in them on Thursday. But I think buying just the jersey, they'd look bad with just some plain jeans or something. Just cause they looked cool on the players, doesn't mean they will look cool on you.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1hct0hce said:
I was talking about it with my girlfriend last night. The entire uniform worn by the players looked great (jersey, pants, helmet, etc.). The players looked great in them on Thursday. But I think buying just the jersey, they'd look bad with just some plain jeans or something. Just cause they looked cool on the players, doesn't mean they will look cool on you.

Thank you for the fashion advice. Take note fellas. It's almost 2017, gender roles have reversed and you should listen to your girlfriend when it comes to fashion. Rise of the beta males.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Crizilla":39q1vhu0 said:
Hawk-Lock":39q1vhu0 said:

Thank you for the fashion advice. Take note fellas. It's almost 2017, gender roles have reversed and you should listen to your girlfriend when it comes to fashion. Rise of the beta males.

I'm not telling other people what to wear. I'm just saying IMO, I would never wear one. I simply think they look better as the full uniform, rather than just the jersey.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
I look freaking awesome in mine, but I also don't give a damn what others think about my attire.

notyou

Reaction score
They are hiddious. The person who thought of color rush and the person who ok'd color rush should be fired and never allowed to make decisions about anything ever again.