Going to my first game since 2004

JGreen79

Reaction score
My parents just got me a ticket to the Rams game in December for Thursday night. I've only been to two games both against the 49ers in 2003 and 2004. I went with my uncle both times and was still a kid then.

Now that I'm 30, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on things I could do while I'm there for three days?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JGreen79":120a42ps said:
My parents just got me a ticket to the Rams game in December for Thursday night. I've only been to two games both against the 49ers in 2003 and 2004. I went with my uncle both times and was still a kid then.

Now that I'm 30, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on things I could do while I'm there for three days?
Congrats, enjoy it. :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":21z8hk8s said:
Congrats!
This Sunday I'm going to my first one since the Romo fumbled snap game.
What a game that was. A buddy and I at work re-enact that play using a plastic gallon empty water jug, to rib the cowboy fan at work about once a year. He isn't amused by our thespianic talents. 8)

ivotuk

Reaction score
I just Se did the Century Link tour, it was cool. Jimi Hendrix museum is on my bucket list, as are other Seattle museums and the VMAC.

I enjoyed traveling on the light rail train around Seattle. It's cheap and there's some great scenery.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1e050xw8 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1e050xw8 said:
Congrats!
This Sunday I'm going to my first one since the Romo fumbled snap game.
What a game that was. A buddy and I at work re-enact that play using a plastic gallon empty water jug, to rib the cowboy fan at work about once a year. He isn't amused by our thespianic talents. 8)
No doubt you guys are utterly Shakespeareian. Might I suggest you do the Chris Berman "it's a fumbllllle" as an accompaniment if you haven't already?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Eat, drink, and be merry.

There are a few threads around these parts that list many good ideas.

Maybe somebody will post a link.

I will later if nobody does, I'm pressed for time at the moment.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
JGreen79":7fcsobb8 said:

Hell yeah, hope it is one of the best times ever for ya. Have fun. GO HAWKS.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
JGreen79":3csf5k95 said:

Enjoy the clink is a experience

Latest posts