Go Dragons!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me being grumpy old guy, but Dinucci acting cocky all the time is annoying af. I'm all for guys having fun, but he leads the league in turnovers, and is constantly putting the team in a bad spot. Yet he acts like Cam Newton when he makes a play.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Fun game. I don’t know if they were updating the playoff criteria on TV, but there was a lot of confusion in the stadium. At one point they said, “if the score remains as is, the Sea Dragons clinch.” But then Vegas got a TD, so I thought Seattle needed to get it back.
When we were handing off and not calling timeouts on the “one minute drill” at the end, I figured they knew it was in the bag.

Both losses to DC were very winnable. Hopefully Seattle can get it done next Sunday, then we’re one win from putting a championship banner up with the Seahawks’ & Sounders’.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
This ^^^
Soooo much confusion. Our entire section was just doing math to get to 34. Then you could hear several other conversations. Basically from people who were getting texts from friends watching on tv. It got to the point where it was just funny. We clearly had the win in hand, but........are we in or not?
Once they ran the ball a bunch of times those last 2 drives, it was pretty obvious.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They are fun to watch and Dunicci's antics don't bother me as much as I would usually think, but his endzone picks are annoying as hell. Still, he's a pretty dang good QB overall. I was disappointed the turn out wasn't better. I wonder if the weather played a factor? Hopefully if they beat DC next Sunday and host the championship it will be a much better turn out.

Go Dragons!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Is he good overall? He has some talent and can sling it. But leading the league in turnovers doesn't make someone damn good in my book.
Decision making is EXTREMELY important, he has cost this team several times. Including all 3 of their losses.
Also, he NEVER takes blame for his ridiculous mistakes. There are plenty of guys with strong arms etc. But if your decision making is a joke, you're an average QB imo.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
They are fun to watch and Dunicci's antics don't bother me as much as I would usually think, but his endzone picks are annoying as hell. Still, he's a pretty dang good QB overall. I was disappointed the turn out wasn't better. I wonder if the weather played a factor? Hopefully if they beat DC next Sunday and host the championship it will be a much better turn out.

Go Dragons!

Tickets had plunged to 4 bucks on Stubhub by game time. Some chr level midfield in 105 were going for 8.

Thats like less than half the cost of a movie matinee. I don’t get why people wouldn’t go

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I think despite the turnovers which he absolutely needs to improve on, he is a decent QB overall. Good arm and despite the picks throws a pretty accurate ball. Love his mobility too.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tickets had plunged to 4 bucks on Stubhub by game time. Some chr level midfield in 105 were going for 8.

Thats like less than half the cost of a movie matinee. I don’t get why people wouldn’t go

The other problem can be illustrated in my text to my best friend yesterday...

Me: "Hey man, you should go to the Sea Dragons game today...They might make the playoffs."

Him: "Who are the Sea Dragons?"

He was being serious.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, good point. Plenty of people don't even know they have an XFL team. And a bunch more watched at the beginning of the season and just kind of moved on.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
I think despite the turnovers which he absolutely needs to improve on, he is a decent QB overall. Good arm and despite the picks throws a pretty accurate ball. Love his mobility too.

This is my feelings as well. He basically just throws the ball no matter what and let's the receivers have a chance. And the defense lol

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So true. I just felt they would start lighting it up as they did. Vegas is ass. Of course not to be crass but it was kind of funny when my girl saw the logo and "VGS" at the bottom of the screen and said, "You know, it looks like "Vags" and their logo looks like a vagina." Ha!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Congrats Dragons! I intently omitted the "Sea" in front. Sea Dragons just doesn't do it for me.
It was a rough week for the team as one of their own passed away. So it was good to win. 3 for 3 so far in 2023 with Seahawks, Kraken, and Dragons making the playoffs. Could it be the year that all Seattle sports teams make the playoffs? That would be wild.

Last edited: