Go Dragons!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
One site said he passed “after a brief illness“ but he was last active just a week ago.

Usatoday ran a story saying Smith was found unresponsive on Monday at the Dallas Crowne Plaxa, where the Sea Dragons live. The paper says the death investigation is pending per police.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Dinucci sucks though. Yardage is great, but he throws picks on a regular basis. Often in end zone. I hope they go with someone else next season.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Dinucci sucks though. Yardage is great, but he throws picks on a regular basis. Often in end zone. I hope they go with someone else next season.

He’s in a league tolerant of ints Vs hero ball. DiNucci has raised bjs ratio toward the latter.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Bless this kicker’s heart...but im guessing that most Seattle people don’t often visit the space needle and when they do they’re with out of town family or friends. Unless they’re employees.

Maybe the market outside the Stall where they throw Fish? The base would be more likely residents of the SeaTac area.

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
Do you guys think the XFL would be better off without divisions until the league is larger? 8 teams is so small for 4 playoff spots. At least that's my impressions.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That was a fun game. The part that was hilarious was that nobody seemed to know the REAL scenarios. Most of us went in from the info we got on the St. Louis broadcast. Score 34 and not give up 34 etc. As the game went on, you could hear people around us talking about different scenarios. Then, typical diPUKEcci throws yet another pick in the end zone when they could have got it to 34. His 8TH CONSECUTIVE game with an end zone turnover.
Anyway, the last 2 times we got the ball, it was mainly running plays, so it was clear that they were in. I got a pretty decent live shot from my seat of the diving attempt for a 2 pt conversion after the first TD. I'll have to put it on here. I kind of expected a bigger crowd, but oh well.

Last edited: