Geno

QWERTY

Reaction score
Why did he even stop playing in the beginning of the 4th quarter?

Did he know the Seahawks were going to collapse, and thought maybe let Lock in to take the blame?

Does 14minutes of game time resting his arm, make his arm heal?

Honestly, I think he could had played, but when the Rams Corner INT Lock's ball intending for Lockett, that's when he wanted to write back.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Had his arm wrapped pretty good and obviously was affected by the injury. He came in because he felt like he had to.

Ideally, you'd want your gimpy-armed starter to stay on the sidelines in such an affair, but Lock was completely failing to launch and Geno said "f*** it" and gave them a chance.

I... cannot comprehend what goes through the mind of some.

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
Had his arm wrapped pretty good and obviously was affected by the injury. He came in because he felt like he had to.

Ideally, you'd want your gimpy-armed starter to stay on the sidelines in such an affair, but Lock was completely failing to launch and Geno said "f*** it" and gave them a chance.

I... cannot comprehend what goes through the mind of some.

Even if his arm is injured, and playing will make it worse, he SHOULDN"T COME BACK.

It's just 1 game it's not the end of the season.

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
This was a high leverage game. He came back for one shot. I cannot even find a sensible angle to criticize that from.
Yes but what happens if he got sacked,

He would had been out for the whole year and more.

Dumb decision honestly.

rcaido

Reaction score
Come on dude, Geno almost pulled it off.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score

Dumb decision honestly.
Shit happens in football. I don't care. This is a dumb point and I'm sad people are trying to make it. You play to win the game, and I don't want quarterbacks who don't.

OP
OP
Q

QWERTY

Reaction score
Shit happens in football. I don't care. This is a dumb point and I'm sad people are trying to make it. You play to win the game, and I don't want quarterbacks who don't.

I don't want a player to get a major injury for a win.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
This was a high leverage game. He came back for one shot. I cannot even find a sensible angle to criticize that from.
Kudos to Geno. However, Russ was called selfish and everything else when he came back from his finger issue.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Kudos to Geno. However, Russ was called selfish and everything else when he came back from his finger issue.
Well, yeah, but that was off a big win the previous week and he sucked massive ass in the Green Bay game, so that colored the situation a little differently

Chapow

Reaction score

Dumb decision honestly.

Yes but what happens if Myers makes that FG at the end of the game?

We win. That's what happens.

That's why Geno came back in. To give us a chance to win the game.

And you're making a huge assumption with nothing whatsoever to back it up that if had gotten sacked that would have meant he would be out for the rest of the year and more.

knownone

Reaction score
Geno played a helluva game—came back, and gave us a chance to win. You can't fault him for missing time with an injury.

Chapow

Reaction score
I don't want a player to get a major injury for a win.

And maybe they came to the conclusion that there was no more risk of sustaining a major injury if he went back in than there normally is.

You're making a lot of assumptions with essentially no idea of what you're talking about.