Geno to start game 3

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Covid thing changed it all. Though I couldn't agree more, Pete has decided, and it will be Geno. To start the season at least. What I DON'T look forward to is yet another Pete press conference, week after week, where he acts like everything is fine. Even if it's not close to fine.

NY Hawk

Reaction score
Same Geno from when he was on the Jets. Same dumb look in the face Geno. He stinks and we all know he stinks. I wanna see Drew lock start week one vs Denver. That's how this is supposed to play out. Ooooh noooo Pete has to go with Dumb Face. Been calling him that since he was here in NY.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The fact that Pete is still letting Geno start even though Drew missed the entire last preseason game due to COVID is all I need to hear about his plans. This "competition" was just lip service from the start. Pete never had any intention of letting Lock be the starter. Just my take.

W

Welshers

The fact that Pete is still letting Geno start even though Drew missed the entire last preseason game due to COVID is all I need to hear about his plans. This "competition" was just lip service from the start. Pete never had any intention of letting Lock be the starter. Just my take.
Yep I'm bitterly disappointed at this. I've been one of Pete's biggest defenders but there is zero reason for him not to get Drew out there with the 1st team. We've all seen Geno, we know what he is.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Same Geno from when he was on the Jets. Same dumb look in the face Geno. He stinks and we all know he stinks. I wanna see Drew lock start week one vs Denver. That's how this is supposed to play out. Ooooh noooo Pete has to go with Dumb Face. Been calling him that since he was here in NY.
This is what the level of discourse has been reduced to

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Hmm a 31 year old career backup. There is no future for him. Lock may also end up stinking but a lot more starting experience, younger and maybe can surprise us in a new system and develop into something.

shoudnt Geno be sitting for DUI reasons despite the lengthy lab work?
shouldn’t Lock START against his former team as he’d be more motivated etc?

Fade

Reaction score
This is what the level of discourse has been reduced to
Cause and effect.

When the team is mismanaged for years, patience wanes, and frustration ensues.

If you're bothered by it now, give it a few more months. This is small 🥔s.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Your nagging about it only makes it better?
who appointed you the Chancellor of High Discourse and the arbiter of facts and the judge of opinions? you aren’t even an effing mod.
Jay, you crap your opinions out about other posters all over the forum and have for years, and you haven't been particularly shy about it. I think I'm well within my rights to point out that a post is bad when it's bad.

Don't throw stones in glass double wides.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I only go after opinions not posters EXCEPT for posters that trying to silence people sharing their opinion whether I agree with the opinions or not.

You love Penny. Shout it to the heavens. I‘ll think you are an idiot but will only voice my opinion about Penny. Go after POSTERS that don’t like Penny or Geno then I feel you are personallly. fair game .

I think Genos trash. You don’t. Great. Pull some BS “you are wrong of you don’t post this” is arrogant and is going after a poster not an opinion.

i seriously doubt you can understand the subtle differences but maybe you can try.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I only go after opinions not posters EXCEPT for posters that trying to silence people sharing their opinion whether I agree with the opinions or not.

You love Penny. Shout it to the heavens. I‘ll think you are an idiot but will only voice my opinion about Penny. Go after POSTERS that don’t like Penny or Geno then I feel you are personallly. fair game .

I think Genos trash. You don’t. Great. Pull some BS “you are wrong of you don’t post this” is arrogant and is going after a poster not an opinion.

i seriously doubt you can understand the subtle differences but maybe you can try.
I'm not going after a poster. I specifically was going after this level of discourse shown in that post. Lots of pent up anger or something? This is becoming hysterical.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Let's all cool off, back off, take a chill pill...Remember folks, at the end of the day we are all diehard Seahawks fans. In the end we all want the same thing. We may see things differently but we all want the same results.