Geno playing like ass

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
It's probably one of his worst, yes - but it's also the worst team-wide. It's not like he's an outlier here, and he HAS had good moments - like the one I just wrote and you're quoting in your post.

The "utterly abysmal" and "mind-numbingly awful" stuff - can't get behind that. More like a substandard half with a similarly faltering supporting cast.
You didn’t think the decision not to easily run and pick up the 2 yard first down was mind numbingly stupid? It was up there with the Wilson throw from last year to the end zone with fields of green grass in front of him

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Not sure when it happened, but I didn't like seeing him dump off that pass for no gain (pass was dropped but would have been tackled for no gain). There were no rushers around him, so he had time to keep looking for something better.

Something seems off with everyone. Let's hope they adjust it at half.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Not one time since sf have I screamed throw the damn ball brfore yet another sack.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Geno got clocked on a blitz where he was had dead to rights, responded with a tight throw to get them back on schedule. Run game pisses it away on third and one.

Give him a chance to get in rhythm, man. That'll open up the run game, too. It's worked all year. Waldron has too many games like this.
There ya go

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
You didn’t think the decision not to easily run and pick up the 2 yard first down was mind numbingly stupid? It was up there with the Wilson throw from last year to the end zone with fields of green grass in front of him
No. It wasn't "mind numbingly stupid." Your verbiage is completely melodramatic.

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
No. It wasn't "mind numbingly stupid." Your verbiage is completely melodramatic.
Wow you are a fair gentler viewer than I am. Hardly melodramatic to call bad play bad and good play good. Have to keep the chains moving, always.

Greenhell

Reaction score
The Bucs have geno figured out. Blitz the hell out of him.