Geno deserves the 30 million

strohmin

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone else says. He is carrying this team. This defense is just awful and the run game is not helping at all.

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
He still deserves it. Hes having to force plays because the defense is just absolute garbage.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone else says. He is carrying this team. This defense is just awful and the run game is not helping at all.
If you don’t care what anybody else says then why post it?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Geno is the most sacked qb on 3rd down in the nfl. He is what he is.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
The issue with Geno is he seems to always make a mistake when the game is on the line. He seems to try to hard to make things happen.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is Geno carrying this team. It isn't enough.
Now give him 30M and a weaker roster, what happens to our chances?
Pete has a long and storied history of making crappy QBs look good (Leinart, Sanchez, possibly Wilson, and likely Geno)
In hindsight, it should be no shock that Pete made a QB look better than he was...that is what Pete has done for years.
So in that context, wouldn't it be reasonable to expect Pete could make the next QB look good too?

No way you pay Geno. Because this team will be a worse version of today's team that way (maybe a bit better if somehow our DC ends up leaving and taking all the LBs with him)

Ozzy

Reaction score
Using a huge portion of our cap when we have hardly anyone on the roster after this year would be really dumb. We can’t afford 30 million and shouldn’t pay that much for geno

OP
OP
S

strohmin

Reaction score
No he doesn't. Geno plays best when he's not trying to play hero ball. This has been a theme throughout his entire career.
I agree but this defense is just soo trash. We have no hope to win other than Geno trying to force plays.